Sign in to follow this  
KavindaJD

How many hours do you have?

This topic has been moved from the Microsoft Flight Forum to Hangar Chat.   :lol:

There was a time where I would spend up to 8 hrs a day on MS Flight, I haven't flown it much in the past year since I started FSX .I have 565 hrs probably 65 hrs since April 13, what do you devout MS Flight pilots have for hours?

A few replies:

Been simming since 1997. Total hours over 16,000 on FS 98, 2002, 2004, X. It is a bit misleading since just about all those hours have accrued while flying various jet aircraft on medium length flights while I was away from the sim doing other things. I do the preflight, fly the takeoff and climb, engage the autopilot and go off and do whatever. Check in occasionally, then fly the descent, approach, and landing.

3500 in vatsim. Started simming in November 2003. Now I have 30 as a student pilot and still build time in FSX on my days off from work. Don't believe me do a stats search 939000

Please note that this topic has not been moved.  This is a general topic about the question of how many hours someone has in simulators.

The topic specific to Microsoft Flight is still in that forum and is still active.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Well, since I don't use MS Flight, I'll toss a 'sort-of' answer in here...  I've never properly kept track, and I know I sure haven't amassed the thousands of hours others have mentioned, but I'd likely be safe in answering at least several hundred hands-on hours over both the last few years as well as way back in the golden age of PC combat flight sims.

However, if you count the time I've spent in support of simming: programming, painting, creating scenery, making electrical sim pit components, I would easily bet it would climb to a few thousand. :lol:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.