Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ronnie.d

Pro Flight Emulator ATC Runtime Error

Hi Guys,

I just bought PFE as I heard so much positive words about it. It installed fine along with the FS2000 but whenever I click on "Select New ADV" I get a runtime error message 52 saying bad file name or number! 

I am confused and tried to contact the developer. Can anyone help me to get over this before I hear back from the developer!

Many thanks,

Ronnie

Hi Guys,

I just bought PFE as I heard so much positive words about it. It installed fine along with the FS2000 but whenever I click on "Select New ADV" I get a runtime error message 52 saying bad file name or number! 

I am confused and tried to contact the developer. Can anyone help me to get over this before I hear back from the developer!

Many thanks,

Ronnie

Ronnie, as Jim posted, but also make sure you read all the stickies on the PFE forum

Guys, just wanted to update this as someone might benefit from this post in future. It was one of those typical problems that even got the developer to scratch his head! But regardless he has been absolutely great and worked relentlessness to get this resolved. It turned out it was not a file sharing problem, actually the file destination created within the CFG file was completely wrong in fact it didn't exist. I won't go much into detail here as the developer has already updated this problem and solution in their website. I had to do some fine adjustments on my side to get it worked properly but it's absolutely worth it! 

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ATC EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD!

If anyone struggling with this problem feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Ronnie

Ronnie, thanks for coming back with an update. It will help other users.

And as you posted, Dave offers great support. And I agree PFE is very immerse.