Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JB3DG

Lion(ess)'s heart?

This is going viral now...Love it. Lets not start a cat vs dog debate here though please.

Still...reminds me of my own lion hearted Leo (sadly was put down at the age of 13 last year April due to cancer). He lost the use of his left front paw which got stabbed in a fight with someone who tried to break into our house when he was only a year old. 3 weeks later he did it again in-spite of his injury. Both breakins were unsuccessful thanks to him and he was my closest friend for a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Opm9b2WDk

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

This video was featured on ABC's "Good Morning America" yesterday morning, and was shown innumerable times on CNN throughout the day.

Comments on the multiple YouTube videos ranges from the decent to the predictable absurd and profane.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Many Thanks to All That Donated To Our Server Drive!

Cat needs a cape with a big "C" on it!

Orbx Beta Tester
Just Flight Beta Tester

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard