Sign in to follow this  
Zombiescu

I want to start FSX flying but idk if i can run all these at once with my current pc Could someone guide me?

I want to start flight simulator x and getting addons like GEX, REX, UTX Canada and wondering if my pc would run all those on like high graphics: flying stuff like vrs superbug and a boeing 

Specs: 

i7-3770 CPU 3.40ghz 

gtx 660

8gb ram 

windows 7 64-bit 

Hotas warthog

g27

Also if there are any target profiles for hotas warthog for fsx would be appreciate also anyway i can get my g27 pedals as rudder i use them for dcs but cant figure it out for fsx

and if u recommend what i start flying first like go from a small civilian aircraft like a cessna to what?

Sorry for all the questions i just want to know so much and i play alot of dcs just want to try to get into civilian flying also so if i like it i will be getting a saitek yoke system. 

for REX what do i get for my system rex essentials plus with overdrive or just rex essentials plus? what is difference? 

Add me on steam if u would like to tell me in a chat or if u are confused by my post:     steam: Zombiescu    (the one with f-18 picture)

You should be fine, just don't expect crazy performance. 

Your biggest problem is that you cannot over clock that processor.

Of all your suggested add-ons, the super bug and REX will be the most intensive on frames.

Just try REX textures in 512 resolution, and keep your traffic settings at bay.

You should be fine, just don't expect crazy performance. 

Your biggest problem is that you cannot over clock that processor.

Of all your suggested add-ons, the super bug and REX will be the most intensive on frames.

Just try REX textures in 512 resolution, and keep your traffic settings at bay.

Ok thanks so like put traffic to almost nothing? lower some stuff and i should be ok?

Yup. But like I said. Don't expect very high settings.

Just experiment and set it up to your liking.