Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jon,

So I want to purchase Vic+ PNW, are you going to have the updates already included in the download or will there be a separate patch?

How far away are we from the updates being completed?

I don't want to purchase Vic+ PNW until the updates have been completed.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your interest.  There will not be a patch, just an entirely new version, which will be sold by a well-known distributor, marked up a bit, and it will no longer be available directly from me.  If you buy now, you (and previous buyers or donators) will be automatically eligible for a free download of the new version (SP1 inclusive) at no extra cost.

A patch will not be available for those who have not bought or donated in the past.

No date for release, but I will say the features have been locked down and the creation of an installer and final beta are imminent.  So we're on final.

Your choice.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for all your hard work and for getting back to me here, I'll purchase and download in the morning...

Thanks,

Sam

(...)

There will not be a patch, just an entirely new version, which will be sold by a well-known distributor, marked up a bit, and it will no longer be available directly from me.  If you buy now, you (and previous buyers or donators) will be automatically eligible for a free download of the new version (SP1 inclusive) at no extra cost.

(...)

Jon

... That's a great new !

Thanks Jonathan. :smile:

Chris.