Sign in to follow this  
jetsflier

What is your favorite PMDG plane?

Favorite PMDG Aircraft  

264 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite PMDG aicraft?

i dont see the B1900 on here...

i dont see the B1900 on here...

I did not include that as that is an FS9 only aircraft.

I did not include that as that is an FS9 only aircraft.

BUT, your poll ask "favorite PMDG aircraft". Mentions nothing about FS9 or FSX

I love the js41 - just a shame again PMDG left it alone and didn't give it a sp to fix a few issues.

Agreed.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

737NGX...but as previously mentioned, if the MD-11 was released at the standard of the 777 i would almost certainly change my vote.

Ian R Tyldesley

For me its the 737NGX in SWA colors. Absolute best PMDG product in my opinion! I fly a combo of the 737-700 and the 737-600 as I have flowen on them in real life and am getting better at Take off and landing with them!

Victor Sandoval

MD-11

It has a certain "uniqueness" that a Boeing or an Airbus doesn't have, and PMDGs rendition is brilliant. 2d panel, great systems, does hurt frame rates and can handle time acceleration without throwing a wobbly. It is also a surprisingly good hand flyer for a very automated aircraft.

Terry Burns

I voted for the MD-11 because as written earlier it's so unique and such a well engineered airplane, and a treat to hand fly. However, I already shared this with my fellow betas, the 777-300ER is going to be a champion with excellent flying qualities combined with the weather integration that SP1 is bringing to the 777 family. Carl is much better with words than I but there is no doubt in my mind that IF you take the time to study the documentation the 77W will become a favorite. As far as engineering, several books out there bring the achievements to light and I really liked the battle between Boeing and Airbus over granting ETOPS to a newly minted aircraft (Airbus lost).

Dan Downs KCRP

md11 !!! first pmdg plane. She's so gracious :P

John Cramer

John Cramer