Sign in to follow this  
-Alan-Chen

The Ezdok Camera Problem

Hi everyone

Yesterday,i set all cameras of the PMDG777.But today when i was taking off,the camera was't shaking.i have already set the shaking effect on.On C172,it works perfectly.On pmdg t7,it doesn't work at all!Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Alan

Did you re-run ezca configurator after installing 777 - run it again

Rich Sennett

Did you re-run ezca configurator after installing 777 - run it again

i have already run it for many times,it doesn't work at all!And i found that when i was running on the runway and taxiway,the camera did't shake,when i was running on the gound,the camera was shaking.it is so weird.By the way,i installed the Accufeel.

i have already run it for many times,it doesn't work at all!And i found that when i was running on the runway and taxiway,the camera did't shake,when i was running on the gound,the camera was shaking.it is so weird.By the way,i installed the Accufeel.

Ezdok does not include such effects for non default aircraft like the PMDG 777. You have to import them or create them yourself.

Accufeel adds things like more shaking when not on the concrete. You see that without Ezdok too. You shouldn't really be on the grass in the 777 anyway. ;) Accufeel is intended to add realism to less sophisticated addons. The PMDG 777 doesn't really need such generalised effects.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Ezdok does not include such effects for non default aircraft like the PMDG 777. You have to import them or create them yourself.

Accufeel adds things like more shaking when not on the concrete. You see that without Ezdok too. You shouldn't really be on the grass in the 777 anyway. ;) Accufeel is intended to add realism to less sophisticated addons. The PMDG 777 doesn't really need such generalised effects.

Try one of these - I used captain sim 727 and I changed then for the 777 it gets you you there - a lot of them I didnt need as he has a lot of cameras - make sure you delete all of the world cameras as I believe they dont work in p3d correctly - did you download takeownership program and use it - follow directions exactly

here is the link to the pre-built cameras

http://www.simforums.com/forums/my-cameras-shared_topic42566.html

Rich Sennett

Hey Richard, how is the One World livery for the CS777 coming along?  :biggrin:

Hey Richard, how is the One World livery for the CS777 coming along?  :biggrin:

Sorry brother trying to work out my CS777 issues so to be honest I spent my weekend doing that - try to get it done this weekend as this week is very busy

I use the profiles for the NGX from AoA and they seem to work great me thinks! 

Excellent Craig glad it worked for you - I just luv the floating feel you get with ezdok

Rich Sennett

It sounds like its running but not setup properly if you down load that zip file there is some vibration defaults for various size aircraft I used heavy for the cs777 - its works perfectly for me, also load a camera set and tweak them to the positions you want - they are only for reference as there is not one for the cs777 - to edit them hit the number pad 2 and you will here a ding move your mouse and scroll your mouse around - when you like the view hit the number pad 2 again and it will save it - to move camera up and down use page up - page down - left and right arrow keys - but again you have to load a profile to get you close first - awesome program

Rich Sennett