Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

Question for those using AS Mega Airport Charles De Gaulle

Hey folks.  I just purchased this today from simmarket.

I got the FS9 version and also installed the update V1.1.

The airport works but I'm not sure if the update installed correctly.  What I did was, go to 'control panel', then to 'uninstall program' and looked up the 'AS Charles De Gaulle'.  Even after installing the V1.1 update, it still says version V1.0 on the list.

Can somebody who already installed the update confirm if your version also says V1.0 when you go to control panel and uninstall program?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hmm, in the download section in my account, there is a separate update for FSX.  This one just says "AS_MEGA_AIRPORT_PARIS_CDG_UPD_V110".  I'm assuming it's for both versions?  The installer for the update did detect my FS2004 folder and installed something in it.

I just finished a flight from Vienna to Paris and everything seems ok as far as I can tell.  Wonder if I should uninstall it and re-install without the update?

• Changes Update 1.10:

AES Lite compatibility with the Acceleration Pack

Taxiway E2 is now blocked and partly removed because a new terminal is build there. Traffic patterns are adapted to exclude this taxiway.

New apron tower (VATE) near the new terminal 2G

Position of the ILS DME transmitter fixed

Enhanced and fixed Gate assignments