zAQdtzf.jpg

19yXLHR.jpg

MKGVseb.jpg

For Jack

9sbB8B5.jpg

WpODShs.jpg

Steve

Nice shots Steve!

Spending some time on Multiplayer as well, though it didn't go too well, see if you can figure out what is wrong from these images:

UjBXPTB.jpg

Fyc7ATN.jpg

Two Jacks on One Screen? ...... His twin? 

But we left the twin on the side of the runway .... and we  I went CRAZY!

gJhNgwN.jpg

The end result:

QWzYCxX.jpg

These images were from some time ago, but I promised Jack that I would upload them! 

A nice glitch to occupy my days of Multiplayer!  :lol:

I also had two Jacks today. The over head view shows both jacks. The RV with the label is not the real Jack. He is in the unmarked Cub, strange. I am the RV.

We were trying to work out mic problems that Khan 93 (F4U) was having. :P  I think we were able to help some.

Steve

One Jack must be from before flight was cancelled and one is from after...........  :ph34r:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

@ Steve, this is the only shot that I have of that night that we were trying to help WK93 with his voice com. :mellow:

2014-7-1_5.jpg

Here are 4 shots in an experiment I ran on a CM mission. As you can see I’m at a little over 11k feet, when I get a hit of another plane. In 1st shot I see the plane below me, circle 1, in circle 2 is where it moves to in my 2nd shot.

2014-6-19_1.jpg

2014-6-19_2.jpg

In this 3rd shot, he gets a lock on me.

2014-6-19_3.jpg

In this 4th shot, even though I was able to pull a little away from him (see my speed, in cockpit view the interment panel was vibrating a bit), I know he would catch me before I reach my destination, so I ditched in the water to end this CM.   :blush:

2014-6-19_4.jpg

@ KavindaJD, “The end result:“  the last time I saw a shot like this, I was in the blue RV and Tom (ATM) was in the green one. :lol: