Sign in to follow this  
bva_davis

Coming back into flying

After taking a 16 month Sabbatical form Flight simming. I have put fs9 back on my new computer and found that I have been away for way too long.  I am now having to relearn all the little tips and tricks I use to know.  After some trial and misses I am getting the hang of it again.  I do have a couple of questions to ask thou

1.  Is there still addon and other freeware/payware being made for fs9 or is it all FSX stuff now.

2. I need to get fsbuild back up and running.  How do I get the updates for it.  Serial key no longer accepted. What :( )

Thank you for your time and patience.

Denis Davis

BVA1920

Hi Denis,

I can only answer No. 1: Yes there's still much made for FS9. Freeware almost every day (why not subscribe to Avsims daily library nesletter?), and also some payware developers still support FS9. Just today we are lucky about a brand new FS9 scenery: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/446140-tallinn-estonia-eetntll-released……/

Welcome to FS9 again!

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

After taking a 16 month Sabbatical form Flight simming. I have put fs9 back on my new computer and found that I have been away for way too long.  I am now having to relearn all the little tips and tricks I use to know.  After some trial and misses I am getting the hang of it again.  I do have a couple of questions to ask thou

1.  Is there still addon and other freeware/payware being made for fs9 or is it all FSX stuff now.

2. I need to get fsbuild back up and running.  How do I get the updates for it.  Serial key no longer accepted. What :( )

Thank you for your time and patience.

Denis Davis

BVA1920

Get the TDS (Tenkuu Developers Studio) Boeing 737 series and 787 series!

I am currently re installing my PMDG 747 and I do hope that with this new video card with 4 gigs of Video ram I can make it sing like a lady :)  I hope to be able to find some paints for it so I will be looking around the sight for paints.  Thanks for the heads up.

Denis Davis

BVA1920

Edited by bva_davis