Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

What can Brown...wait...When it positively has to be there overnight

Speaking of FedEx...is there any place to get a proper AI package of FedEx?  WOAI doesnt have one that I know of. 

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Speaking of FedEx...is there any place to get a proper AI package of FedEx?  WOAI doesnt have one that I know of. 

I've been wondering the same thing.

Wow....its amazing the things you can learn here.  I've been thinking of doing Aerologic, but there are so many of them out there already, hehe.  Will be doing Lufthansa cargo though...that's for sure.  Thanks for the info E!

Would absolutely love an Aerologic repaint from you!

Aamir Thacker

Please, do not rush or worry at all. It was simply a joking type of observation. Take your time, I look forward to receiving it.

Sorry if I caused you any stress or worry there! 

Hey Jeremy, check your gmail.  :wink: 

Would absolutely love an Aerologic repaint from you!

Hey Aamir, 

Not saying its out of the realm of possibility, but the criteria that many have painted her and some are very good paints, that puts her pretty far in the back of the hangar...although she is a simple livery...which could move her forward.  Hard to say with this one. :wink:

I'll make a deal with you...or anyone...Find me an extra 24 hours in a day and I'll paint whatever you want...that should give me just about enough time, hehe.

One beautiful looking bird.

menojsa

Thanks Menojsa

Speaking of FedEx...is there any place to get a proper AI package of FedEx?  WOAI doesnt have one that I know of

I'd love to find one as well as I never have. :(

Both Menojsa and Eric (I think that is your 1st name)....you actually qualify for the check airman program (due to your 10+ tenure at Avsim)...if you own the PMDG 777 and want to test this paint before everyone else gets it...send me an email with your email address.  My email is in every paint in the readme.txt file.  Check my paints by clicking the link in my sig.

Bummer about the emergency..retired public servant here...I get it.
This paint looks awesome..been hoping you would do this...now to wait for release..lol

Hey Dusty,

You too qualify for the check airman program for this airframe (just counted and you are one of the 1st 5 to reply to this thread)

Send me an email with your email and the pre-release is yours!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'll make a deal with you...or anyone...Find me an extra 24 hours in a day and I'll paint whatever you want...that should give me just about enough time, hehe.

I'll consult with my fairy-godmother and get back to you on that one ;)

Aamir Thacker

I love this Steve!

Hey Will...same drill...email address please.

I'll consult with my fairy-godmother and get back to you on that one ;)

Hehe thanks!  I could use more time in the day to get all these paints to you guys....

And even though you just missed qualifying for the check airman program Aamir, you made me laugh and that counts.

Send me an email address if you have the PMDG 77 and want to fly this paint now (or when I can get the link to you...heading bed so if you act in the next 5 mins I can shoot it to you...if not...tomorrow)

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hehe thanks!  I could use more time in the day to get all these paints to you guys....
And even though you just missed qualifying for the check airman program Aamir, you made me laugh and that counts.
Send me an email address if you have the PMDG 77 and want to fly this paint now (or when I can get the link to you...heading bed so if you act in the next 5 mins I can shoot it to you...if not...tomorrow)

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near my beloved T7 right now, out of town for some family issues, but certainly having some fun on the forums! :D

I'm looking forward to your next releases, and I can't wait to get my hands on the FDX repaint!

PM Sent :)

Aamir Thacker

Doing an Aerologic freighter to that awesome level of detail is out of the question, I guess? ;-)

Doing an Aerologic freighter to that awesome level of detail is out of the question, I guess? ;-)

Thomas, I like AeroLogic...let the speculation begin.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Oooooh! I like speculation... I'm speculating on D-AALF ;-)