Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Problems with time compression 8x

Auto time compression is set at 4x said in the tutorial 1. From there can cause problems.

It nowhere mentions that higher than 4x can cause problems. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

The Auto Time Compression issue has been resolved in the upcoming sp1c update.

Thanks

Udit Kalia

Can you tell me where you have learned that? I have not heard anything from the developer on that issue since shortly after the relase of SP1b.

The Auto Time Compression issue has been resolved in the upcoming sp1c update.

Thanks

Udit Kalia

Unfortunately whether the issue is resolved or not has not been determined. If the issue was resolved we would already have SP1c! We shouldn't say that the issue has been resolved. PMDG says they plan to resolve this issue in an upcoming SP1c update, however that information was provided back in early August. It has been quite some time since then and we are yet to hear if the issue is any closer to being resolved. Since PMDG has gone quiet on the matter, I take it they are hard at work trying to resolve it. The length of time since the last update concerns me this is a difficult issue to resolve and that the fix won't be provided anytime soon.

Sorry to be pessimistic but it's been now nearly 2 months since SP1 was released. Prior to SP1, numerous issues made the plane unflyable for myself. I have barely flown this beautiful plane since I purchased it on the date of release... Here we are a year later and the plane is still unflyable for myself. Not trying to blow things out of proportion here, just would appreciate an update and when we can expect to receive SP1c.

Paul

Ryan told me this when I submitted a ticket to him for the same problem. I have used the time compression feature at 4x and it works like a charm without any glitches .

Regards

Udit Kalia

do you mean the last or this coming Weekend ??

same Problem here;  max 4* time compression is more or less ok

*8 times no way; airplane is cruising in circles and pfd / nd displays indicate different heading / direction

Conclusion
777 is grounded; unhappy pmdg customer in this regard; otherwise the 777 is very good and I love it

however, still flying 747 as happy pmdg customer ( as well as with 737NG)

who else is still in love with the 747?

I still fly the 74 and enjoy it a lot. The separate fuel and loading program is a bit of an annoyance but regardless it's a great plane. I gave up on the new version of the 77 because of the time compression problems and went back to the original. Hope PMDG conpletes the 74 upgrade - should be a nice improvement to an already fine aircraft.

Walter Berger

thats all good news

will be happy 777 customer then

747 next version update sounds to be a good one too and another strong buy

What's the official expected fix date for the 777 200LR and 777 300ER time compression issue. I can't tell from the above conversation(s). Just trying to understand status.