Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Problems with time compression 8x

I want to add that for me this issue happens even with no time compression (1X)

It happens when being on cruiz I press "windows" button and switch task to another application (Chrome, ASN map, Acrobat Reader etc).

Then I come back to FSX and observe that my plane begin to make left or right bank (note: route hasn't any turns on NAV display) but the HEADING ROSE on the NAV DISPLAY doesn't change!

It happens on both - 772LR and 77W

Oleksandr Kovieshnikov

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Finally SP1c has been released. I got it installed and the 8x time compression issue has been resolved :Applause:

Now back to unattended long haul flying.

Regards,

C Orags, DNMM

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgBanner_MJC11.png

I couldn't find the official notice on this PMDG AVSIM site that SP1C had been completed and was available, other than the comments above. So I went to the PMDG main site and found the SP1C update and downloaded for both the 777 200LR and 300ER.

After download I started FSX and enabled one of my saved 777 200LR Flights in FSX and a notice came up that my previous AAL 777 200LR livery (that I had prior to loading SP1C) was no longer available. The flight situation started up with the standard FSX ultralite instead. I did the same for a 777 300ER flight plan saved in FSX and same result.

I thought this was just the update to fix the time compression situation? Does this SP1C update also remove all 777 liveries that one previously had, and end up with just the PMDG base 777 liveries? Did I do something wrong in the SP1C download? Do I now (once again after just doing it for SP1B) need to go back and start over and recreate my flight situations that I had in the FSX file previously to downloading SP1C?

James 

James,

the PMDG operations center should fix those "lost" liveries. Check Robert's post for more details, as it may depend upon your choice of how you updated it. Here's Robert's post http://forum.avsim.net/topic/453646-18oct14-pmdg-777-200lrf-and-777-300er-sp1c-updates-released/

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

After SP1c, flew EGLL to KSFO. Compression 8x worked ok. No OOM or VAS problems.

Thanks,

Andy Beard.

Flew EDDF to CYYZ and Warp 8 worked well but, for the record, Warp 16 was quite unstable after about 10 seconds. Fortunately, there is no serious need for Warp 16. Anyway, this seems to be a good time to reformat my hard drive and re-install from scratch now that everything has settled down.

Dugald Walker

It happens when being on cruiz I press "windows" button and switch task to another application (Chrome, ASN map, Acrobat Reader etc).
Then I come back to FSX and observe that my plane begin to make left or right bank (note: route hasn't any turns on NAV display) but the HEADING ROSE on the NAV DISPLAY doesn't change!
It happens on both - 772LR and 77W

After SP1c was installed, the issue above is also fixed. Thank you PMDG! You are the best.

Oleksandr Kovieshnikov

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks PMDG, I just did a test flight from Detroit to Frankfurt in about 1 1/2 hours with 16x!!!!!! Worked like a charm, and this aging simmer with limited time is very thankful for making this feature work flawlessly  ^_^

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11