Sign in to follow this  
04wheelerd

What routes do airlines use their 777-200LR and/or 300ER

I often only fly real world routes with each individual airline but often find it hard to find out which routes the airlines use their 777 on. Does anyone know where this information can be found?

Regards,

Danny Wheeler

This weekend I did a United 777-200LR from Los Angeles (KLAX) to London (EGLL), and then the return trip back.

You may want to peak around on FlightAware to get some inspiration!

Flightradar24 and filter on the aircraft type.

B77 for all 777's

B77L for all 777-200LR/F

B77F for all 777-200F

B77W for all 777-300ER

I often only fly real world routes with each individual airline but often find it hard to find out which routes the airlines use their 777 on. Does anyone know where this information can be found?

Go to www.flightaware.com, click on "live flight tracking", then click on "browse by aircraft".  Select the 777 200/300, and it will show you all flights around the world where these planes are flying or scheduled to fly.  From there you can grab the flightplan... if it originates in the USA.

John

FlightAware website...hover over 'Live Flight Tracking'...select from the drop down list 'Browse by Aircraft Type'...for the 300ER click '77W' and for the 200LR find '77L' and click into that. That will show you what airline is flying what, where and the estimated enroute time.

Edit: I see John just beat me to it  :lol:

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Flightradar24 and filter on the aircraft type.

B77 for all 777's

B77L for all 777-200LR/F

B77F for all 777-200F

B77W for all 777-300ER

Until recently, this worked perfectly. However, FR24 decided to have a bit of a juggle with the nominators, so now the 777-200f has no unique identifier anymore.

In fact, sometimes you'll find a freighter as a 772, sometimes as a 77L.

Until recently, this worked perfectly. However, FR24 decided to have a bit of a juggle with the nominators, so now the 777-200f has no unique identifier anymore.

In fact, sometimes you'll find a freighter as a 772, sometimes as a 77L.

Ah I see. Thanks

I found all of the B777-200s and B777-300s on FlightAware this afternoon and added them to a spreadsheet.

I tried to eliminate multiple occurrences of the same flight, but I may have missed one or two. Also, the numerical sorting is not perfect because the multiple-digit flight numbers don't use preceding zeros in the number. (e.g. Flight AAL84 must be listed as AAL0084 for it to be sorted correctly). If you don't know the ICAO airline code for a particular entry, you can find it here.