Sign in to follow this  
Pablo Vazquez

Question About Ai Traffic

Hello,

I am posting this question because I was looking to see if anyone esle has asked it before and I can't find any other topics on this subject. I have been using FS Live Traffic from AirNav Systems since 2011 and I am looking to replace it with another one. My question is, does anyone have any recommendations of other programs out there that I should consider?

Thank you very much.

Pablo

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Personally I like Ultimate Traffic II from Flight1.  Very nice models and easy on frame rates.  Why are you looking to change AI programs, AirNav claims to have more models than most AI packages.

\Robert Hamlich/

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG General Forum" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This question gets asked every week the answer is the same.

Ut 2 the fall update and pm me and I'll send you my updated traffic files for it

14ppkc-6.png

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DONT POST ANYTHING..... Thank you for making me feel stupid AVSIM..... How do I delete this whole stupid topic??????

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Hi It's easier to just ignore the smug ones

In answer to your question tho,if you want to make life easier for yourself then without doubt in my opinion UT2 is the way to go although it does have some disadvantages.

However if you don't mind a bit of work and a bit of patience you can create your Ai traffic for free as most of the AI aircraft a freely available on Avsim downloads or flightsim plus the programs to create the AI flightplans.

If you want to know a bit more info on that way pm me as although easy to do it takes a while to explain

rgds

Pete Little

WOAI is free with nice models. It does take a while to download all the airlines if you want them, otherwise you can just download the ones for the airports you fly at. The other problems is that the schedules are all over the place, some running winter, some running summer, with years over the last few years. It still looks quite realistic.

If you are looking for more realism then which ever package you have look at AISIDSTAR. It's free and available on AVSIM. What it does is make the AI fly SIDS and STARS for airports you fly at. It also puts AI in holds to help with spacing,

Remember that which ever AI package you use with affect frames and also VAS memory.

One more option, VoxATC injects it's own using any AI models you have, it does not read flight plans or anything like that. It looks at the AFCAD and places traffic according to parking codes. This does give it the ability of controlling the AI so there is no more landing with planes overtaking you, or crashing into planes on the taxi ways.

Why are you getting so upset Pablo?  Can you tell me why you would like to switch from Airnav?  I was impressed with the fact that it uses real global radar data to generate AI and I was thinking about giving it a try.

Looking forward to your reply, thanks.  

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Why are you getting so upset Pablo?  Can you tell me why you would like to switch from Airnav?

Robert

Have you looked at how much it is?

OMG, no wonder you want to get something different, you could buy a new aircraft every three months for that.

Wow, AirNav is certainly cost-inhibitive, I can't understand why it is priced so high given that they are the source for aircraft tracking and they have so many other products that are sold online.  They would do better if they had a fixed price or a low yearly subscription rate not exceeding USD $40.

\Robert Hamlich/