Sign in to follow this  
Vollie

Weather radar on ivao

Hello pilots there,

My weather radar works in the b777 when I fly offline. If I flying online at ivao the radar doesnt show Anything. I have flown for 13 Hours from LTBA to KLAX but nothing on the radar. Can anybody help me out of this issue? Any idea?

I am assuming you are already using Active sky next, if not then you need to buy Active Sky Next for it to function properly. If you are using Active Sky Next however make sure that IVAP is not changing your fsx weather. This setting can be changed by opening the ivap_config.exe file in the folder where you installed IVAP. Under the tab Weather (left column) make sure that enable weather engine is unchecked. Should solve your issue and if it does not then update your fsuipc to the latest version.

-Kumar 

If I flying online at ivao the radar doesnt show Anything.

This could either mean there was no appreciable precipitation to show, or your IVAO pilot client was overriding ASN (most pilot clients also provide some sort of weather - disable this function in IVAP).

Kyle Rodgers

Must I turn off ivao and then start the active sky next? Or Will active sky next turn on by iT self?