Sign in to follow this  
Dale H

Questions/ issues

New user.

The splash screen has no Cancel or Close option.

Does the Flt Plan section use .fms plans?

On the Radio section in the Range box clicking only increments the range. How to decrement it?

Yes, I will read the manual.

Great idea. Really want to get into this.

Thanks,

Hi Dale,

Until Dave shows up with the rest of your answers.. I can tell you it will use FMS plans. I run only X-plane which uses .fms.  In P2ATC I just select Import (from Flt Plan box) and point to my .fms plan directory. After import of course then run the File & Validate.  If your running x-plane you may see a difference in waypoints as at this point in time P2ATC is a static database and I think its based on FSX. Dave is working on a  way to read your sim data.

Regarding the splash screen, if you mean the initial screen upon opening the program, there is an exit program option listed.  If you mean the Configuration screen where you enter a call sign then it just the X in the upper right corner. Any action done or not done in the Config screen is saved upon exit...X....

My range box increments in 50 mile segments with a max of 250 upon clicking again it goes back to 50.

Controller radius is in the Configuration Misc. Settings and the range choice is yours.

Chkuck

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

No, the initial splash screen. Not a big deal but I have opened it by mistake then need to load the whole program to make it go away.

And when I rtfm I found directions to click on the other navaid button to make the Range box go back to the lowest value.

Great to have it read .fms files.

These are minor issues.

Great program. Used Radar Contact a lot in FS9 but have migrated to XP and have really missed something like it. I can see it is a labor of love and appreciate it. Good to have it.