Sign in to follow this  
raymar

EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box

Just flew extensively and for about an hour over the Isle of Man in Ant's Tiger Moth - and ferried the Aerosoft Twotter from Orbx Southampton over FTX England to the Scilly Isles. Both flights without any OOM or compability issues whatsoever. Great deals over at EarthSimulations! Brilliant scenery!

Cheers

Mallard

Honest I cant recommend enough, won at least 2 screenshots competitions alone, and in all I used is the Scilly Isles Scenery. The water masks are just to die for. Along with custom sounds/Autogen, Ship Traffic etc etc, cant wait for AutoGenesis to be released for the UK.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I reviewed IOM last year and the only negative I could find was the night lighting didn't work for me in P3D2 back then...

Should point out that was back in sep 2013 tested in the initial buggy P3D2.0 when there was no scenery in the world that had been released as P3D2 compatible. :P

I know Darren and Vikki have sorted everything so it's capable of working properly in P3D2 now :)

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

Just flew extensively and for about an hour over the Isle of Man in Ant's Tiger Moth - and ferried the Aerosoft Twotter from Orbx Southampton over FTX England to the Scilly Isles. Both flights without any OOM or compability issues whatsoever. Great deals over at EarthSimulations! Brilliant scenery!

Cheers

Mallard

Were you on FSX or P3D2? It seems from most of the threads reporting good results with the Isle of Man scenery that they have been using P3D2 which I don't yet have.

Maybe I should, as Kevin suggested earlier, by this as an investment for the future when I might get either P3D2 or a more powerful system or hopefully both (without telling the wife!).

Bill

Were you on FSX or P3D2?

Bill

Hi Bill - sorry, I should have been more percise. I'm running FSX in DX10 mode.

Cheers

Mallard

Maybe I should, as Kevin suggested earlier, by this as an investment for the future when I might get either P3D2 or a more powerful system or hopefully both (without telling the wife!).

Buy them all Bill, a new PC, P3D2 and the ES sceneries, tell your wife you're scoping out new and interesting places to take her on holiday? I got round that same problem by buying my wife a very expensive Kitchenaid mixer...the deal was I just have to spend the same on her as on my simming and we're all good :)

Then my daughter came along and I had a pretty much enforced change of careers and a reduced salary to boot, so such extravagances have given way to paying the mortgage and being happy with that :P

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

I caved and bought Scilly Isles too! LOL

for just over $15 you'd be mad not to.

Good man, Dave. Earth Simulations stuff is well worth investing in.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Buy them all Bill, a new PC, P3D2 and the ES sceneries, tell your wife you're scoping out new and interesting places to take her on holiday? I got round that same problem by buying my wife a very expensive Kitchenaid mixer...the deal was I just have to spend the same on her as on my simming and we're all good :)

Then my daughter came along and I had a pretty much enforced change of careers and a reduced salary to boot, so such extravagances have given way to paying the mortgage and being happy with that :P

Don't tempt me to go the whole hog - I'd be in enough trouble if she knew how much I spend on addons!! :wink:  But your plan's a good one! :Thinking: Finger at the point of hitting the 'buy' button for Isle of Man though :diablo:

Bill

Only a crazy person wouldn't buy this stuff at this price. I got IOM and Scilly Isles. My wife does all the banking and bill paying around here.

I will take the beating, its worth it. :lol: