Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanP

PMDG 1900C Is Out!!!

Guest A321

Yes folks its here, and its quite a beauty to..Lovely Model, and VC. Cant wait to fly this baby tonight.I think Ill be doing some FedEX Cargo Flights into small airstrips :)Jason

Guest monsoon

I just got it too. I fly this thign in the real world. I would say the performance specs are a little off on this one.

Guest smarti

Are you guys on commission, if the bloke who flys it in the real worldsays the performance is out, then this is a serious issue ie its a toy.Whats the returns policy for this stuff, thinking of getting the 747

Guest av84fun

<>If you could find the time to post your specific concerns, maybe some of the gurus here could suggest some tweaks.Regards,Jim

Guest smarti

excuse me but I was under the impression these guys were experts andhad already consulted 'real' pilots, just seems odd.ps are connected to pmdg in anyway, just askingPersonally I have never flown a real plane so I wouldnt have clue whether I was flying something 'as real as it gets' or a kids toy.Do they make much cash, how are they doing?

Guest Philip Olson

Monsoon, Since I am looking to buy this plane I was wondering if you could explain what it is that you think is "off" about this plane? What exactly does not behave as it does in the reak world? If it is only a small thing here and there I will not let it bother me but if it has major issues then maybe I'll wait. Thanks for your time!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest monsoon

Guys for 15 bucks its a great addon. I am a picky person when it comes to stuff like this. I was just referring to attainable torque at certain temps. Not a big deal. If you liked the D model they put out, you will like the C.

Guest delta_one

In reply to the person who asked about the PMDG refund policy; this is copied directly from their website:- Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable.Consider this with Flight1 products who give 30 days no quibble refund guarantee to anyone not 100% happy with their purchase.

Just bought this myself, it's offered at a discount for a week. With discount, it's $14.95.As an aside, this forum clocks in a new record: product is out a couple of hours, and already the flaming and #### and complaining starts.ricardo

Guest freff

>Yes folks its here, and its quite a beauty to..>>Lovely Model, and VC. Cant wait to fly this baby tonight.>>I think Ill be doing some FedEX Cargo Flights into small>airstrips :)>>>JasonWould you or someone has has purchased this already please comment on the virtual cockpit? I like the D model but the VC gauges are so slow it's unusable. Are the gauges in the VC of this new model as smooth as PMDG is claiming?Thanks in advance

Ricardo,I haven't seen any flaming by any of the forum regulars in this thread. There does seem to be a newcomer here who's made a couple of "shoot from the hip" comments. Usually those members grow quickly in how they write posts, or they don't. As to the comment about the FDE (the only "complaint" I saw) was just that--a comment, and the user was entitled to make it having paid for the product. I have PMDG's 1900D and love it--I won't get the 1900C only because I'm partial to it's fatter cousin.Wait, that didn't come out right--uh--never mind :)-John

>Guys for 15 bucks its a great addon. I am a picky person when>it comes to stuff like this. I was just referring to>attainable torque at certain temps. Not a big deal. If you>liked the D model they put out, you will like the C.I wouldn't be surprised if this was more related to a limitation of MSFS than a limitation of the design capabilities or experience of PMDG.Craig

i don't know how much it compares to the real thing, but i'll be using this baby to practice IFR manoeuvres .. she's steady,stable and does what i want her to do .. 2 thumbs up!

Guest Herrie

But how does the C compare with the D? In the screenshots it seems that the VC of the C is a bit more detailed, but I am not sure. Can somebody comment on that?Herrie

>Guys for 15 bucks its a great addon. I am a picky person when>it comes to stuff like this. I was just referring to>attainable torque at certain temps. Not a big deal. If you>liked the D model they put out, you will like the C.But if you didn't liked the D is it still possible that you will like the C?For example I found the documentation to the D to short and a issue with the 2D panel, I couldn't read what the text said at the light switches. How is the C compared to the D? Improved?