Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Night Sky edition CT206H

Cessna introduced a limited edition paint scheme fot the 206H using heat repellent paint.

This is it:

206ntreal.jpg

206ntreal2.jpg

It's been a pig to paint but here is my shot:

206nt1.jpg

206nt2.jpg

206nt3.jpg

206nt4.jpg

206nt5.jpg

I reckon that is one of, if not the most attractive paint jobs on any Cessna. Classy!

On AVSIM

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Wow, it truly is one of the most attractive liveries on any Cessna.

Can you do that paint for A2A C172, any chance? Thanks!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Did Cessna do that paint scheme for the 172?

I don't know, and I don't care to be honest. :lol: The paint is so good that it would be a real shame to not see it on A2A's amazing model.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Awesome work Ron, I meant to pass on the 206 but I'm seriously reconsidering now, that's just gorgeous! :smile:

Thats sick Ron wanted to paint that at one but with carenado non paintkits that would be crazy and you have done an amazing job - time to load her up- thanks my favorite Cessna paint of all time 

Rich Sennett

I don't know, and I don't care to be honest. :lol: The paint is so good that it would be a real shame to not see it on A2A's amazing model.

I really do appreciate you comments, but if you knew what it took to do you wouldn't want to inflict such pain on an old gentleman! Go get the 206. :BigGrin:

And thank you to all you other chaps.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I really do appreciate you comments, but if you knew what it took to do you wouldn't want to inflict such pain on an old gentleman! Go get the 206. :BigGrin:

And thank you to all you other chaps.

Haha, no worries Ron, I know that some repaints can be a full time job easily. I thought that you could copy-paste the elements from template to template to make it easy, but apparently it isn't.

I bought two Carenado planes, C337 (still think it's their best release), and C152. Their latest models are an insult for simmers (my opinion) so I I'm not buying their products anymore, at least for now. I simply can't risk, every buck is important.

Fantastic work Ron! I've been trying to do my own repaint in the colors of Hageland Aviation Services (from flying wild alaska) and I'm having trouble figuring out the template. I was wondering if you had any tips you could share with me about repainting the 206?