alger4.jpg

alger5.jpg

alger6.jpg

alger7.jpg

alger8.jpg

alger9.jpg

alger10.jpg

HLJAMES

Where is my A320 now?  In the hangar as I fly on a real Spirit A320 to visit friends for the Thanksgiving holiday. :smile:

Great wing view as we pull off the runway, boards out, another nice flight!  Flightsim will look like this one day.  :BigGrin:

Have a great holiday everyone!

ZqxAfN.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Algiers to Tamanrasset

alger1.jpg

alger2.jpg

alger3.jpg

alger4.jpg

alger5.jpg

alger6.jpg

alger7.jpg

alger8.jpg

alger9.jpg

alger10.jpg

HLJAMES

Stunning pics of your awesome scenery collection as always!

Love the closeup of the gorgeous Qatar livery.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Stunning pics of your awesome scenery collection as always!

Love the closeup of the gorgeous Qatar livery.

Thank You!

Hanover, Germany

212.jpg

213.jpg

214.jpg

HLJAMES

Cody, Wyoming

219.jpg

220.jpg

221.jpg

222.jpg

HLJAMES

Almost finished with my BMI paint for a London City departure. Just testing it out and noticed some issues on the stab.

oghtM8b.png

Almost finished with my BMI paint for a London City departure. Just testing it out and noticed some issues on the stab.

Great shot and paint Det!

Your EGFF shots were stunning too.

Looks like another paint of yours I'll have to fly once I get back to my European tour.

...took a short break to fly the 777 from KDFW to KTPA...shots in the "Where is your 777 now?" thread.  Both birds are a joy to fly.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'd upload the paint except I can't. Something is screwed up with the Aerosoft servers.

Taking John Glanville's Spirit A319 from KDFW down to Tampa...

Loading up at the gate (I know Spirit uses the satellite gates on E...but there are no jetways there in the scenery)

Not anymore... as of Nov 20, Spirit is at E31, E32, E33, E21, E34.   Delta moved into the E Satellite as their portion of the E Terminal closed for TRIP.

I've been loving your guys' (esp HLJames') screenshots.   Is there a difference between the Aerosoft A318/A319 and the Aerosoft A320/A321 and the Airbus X Extended or are these all the one and the same product?  I've been confused by the product naming on the Aerosoft Website.

I'll need to pick up the Airbus to add to the hangar.

Not anymore... as of last week, Spirit is at E31, E32, E33, E21, E34.   Delta moved into the E Satellite as their portion of the E Terminal closed for TRIP.

I've been loving your guys' screenshots.   Is there a difference between the Aerosoft A318/A319 and the Aerosoft A320/A321 and the Airbus X Extended or are these all the one and the same product?  I've been confused by the product naming on the Aerosoft Website.

Same product to a extent. Airbus X came first, then AXE or Airbus X Extended, then the Aerosoft Airbus A318/319 series. There are differences, though they are minor depending upon how you view them. The systems are unified but the 318/319 has higher res textures.

Same product to a extent. Airbus X came first, then AXE or Airbus X Extended, then the Aerosoft Airbus A318/319 series. There are differences, though they are minor depending upon how you view them. The systems are unified but the 318/319 has higher res textures.

Thank you for explaining.

So I need to purchase the Aerosoft Airbus A318/319 and Airbus A320/A321 to get the initial product and not the Airbus X or Airbus X Extended as those are older, correct .  :)  (reaching for credit card)

Apologize for drifting the thread OT.

I'll need to start posting where my A320 is once I get the software, though it won't look anywhere as good as your guys.   Next I'll need to investigate scenery packages.

My real-world A320s are at the former Delta Cargo terminal at DFW, where they spend their precious few hours of downtime for maintenance.