Sign in to follow this  
fletch

Unable to upgrade Version 1.10.6061 [777-300ER] via Operation Centre

Hi all,

Is there another way to get the new upgrade Version 1.10.6061 [777-300ER] as my Operation Center is telling me there is a new version available for my 777-300ER but everytime i hit the download button, nothing happens?

RQBG.jpg

I apologize if this has been noted before.

thank you for your time and help.

kind regards

Andrew

So I guess this is just going to stay broken?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Thank you

Thank you, however there is no 777-300 ER to update on the PMDG Site, only the 777- 200 base SP1.

So I guess this is just going to stay broken?

...ish.

Since the update is being pushed through the original download (requiring a log in) instead of a public download page (as with how SPs are usually pushed), there's no point in making things more difficult by trying to fix it, in my opinion.  This is a one-off case as they don't usually release updates through the original installer as they've done here.  Unfortunate and frustrating for this release, but no sense in going back to "fix" a process that you're not going to use again.

Thank you, however there is no 777-300 ER to update on the PMDG Site, only the 777- 200 base SP1.

Log into your account.  The same place you downloaded the plane when you bought it...

Note the "log in" mentioned in Post #2.

Kyle Rodgers