Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

All of my PMDG aircraft are now requesting online activation but does not accept it

I have had the 737 NGX 600-900 versions and the 777 running fine since I installed months ago. I just purchased the 747x last night and installed that one and it was fine- flew it around a bit and that was it. Today I tried to run FSX but whenever I choose any of the PMDG aircraft, it requests my online activation code. I paste this in from my account and I just get an error message. Is this a known issue? Do you need my order numbers in order to respond?

Jon Richardson

vegasjon777@gmail.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Members
6 posts
Joined 3 Years, 7 Months and 7 Days Ago.

Posted Today, 12:34 AM

I have had the 737 NGX 600-900 versions and the 777 running fine since I installed months ago. I just purchased the 747x last night and installed that one and it was fine- flew it around a bit and that was it. Today I tried to run FSX but whenever I choose any of the PMDG aircraft, it requests my online activation code. I paste this in from my account and I just get an error message. Is this a known issue? Do you need my order numbers in order to respond?

You should file a ticket -- you don't want to publish your order numbers on this forum.

support.precisionmanuals.com

Mike

Is this a known issue?

Somewhat, but not entirely in the sense that "known issue" is normally used.  The issue usually comes up when the user disables services like Microsoft FlexNet when trying to use tweaking guides that are out there.  The fix here is to re-enable the FlexNet service.

Additionally, there's a bug on ASUS motherboards that can occasionally cause this (among all kinds of other stupid things).  The fix here it to update the BIOS or get a new board.

The fix here it to update the BIOS or get a new board.

quite an expensive fix i'd say :D

...and BTW sorry for the ot.. 

EDIT: adding my full name before my post gets deleted.. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Pazienza.