Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

For Zoran--VTBS Pictures, as you requested:

OK Zoran...here are those pics of VTBS AND AREA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FSX/Global 1.30/Vector 1.15/OpenLC Euorpe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks very much for this ! It certainly looks a hell of a lot better than GEX. Vector really livens the place up although I am concerned about VAS usage as there have been reports lately of it increasing Vas quite a bit  when enabled.

Thanks very much for this ! It certainly looks a hell of a lot better than GEX. Vector really livens the place up although I am concerned about VAS usage as there have been reports lately of it increasing Vas quite a bit  when enabled.

Well, this might tell you something...I was flying FSX NON-STOP...for over three hours...jumping from Naples, Italy, to doing your request...then dropping myself off at my H.B.O., and taking off for a flight into Detroit, Michigan...and then....and only then, with my eye-balls about to fall out upon the computer desk...did I just shut it down...

VAS?   You should be able to tell from the complexity of my pictures and graphic output Zoran..that I have all sliders in FSX bent to the right.   No CTD's...no OOM's...it was just plain tiredness that had me shut down FSX.  I would say for you...in one thousand words or less...that you should be all set to go.  Just have fun., and oh..it is not Vector that livens the place up...it is a really good version of ORBX Global that does...  Fantastic for FSX...not so (in my opinion) for P3D.  v1.20 is the champ for P3D.

Cheers!

Sesquash'er

Yes you are absolutely right in what you say. Thanks for your feedback, time check the bank balance ;-)

Awesome shots.

nebojsa

Thank you...enjoyed snapping them.  Global 1.30 is looking really good!