Sign in to follow this  

There don't seem to be any GTX980's available from the usual sources - and no idea when some might be shipping.  Now even the 970's are drying up.  I decided weeks ago that I had to have one and now...no joy.

Jeff Callender

Jeff Callender

I can tell you where they are... in other people's computers.  Those things sold out on the first day and retailers can't keep stock on them.   I am going to wait for Black Friday before attempting to get one which will probably be even worse.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I'm happy to report that I have a GTX980 on the way.  Should be here in a couple of days.  I'm looking forward to seeing exactly what P3D is capable of.  I'm going from a 660 with 2gb to a 980 with 4gb.  The rest is an I7-4770 with 12gb of memory, 2 ssd's.  Just couldn't wait until Christmas or after New Year. 

Jeff Callender 

Jeff Callender

If you are looking for a 980 or 970 there is a sticky thread here ( http://www.hardforum.com ) in the Hot Deals forum that stays pretty well up to date.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato