Sign in to follow this  
Bob650

Probe Heat

Thanks

Today I have send Bert a PM! Now I have to wait! 

I seem to still be having problems with air speed indicator not operating correctly. Is very intermittent though.  I use REX for weather gernerator and have gone in and changed settings so no icing.  First flight after did that was good at FL190 and -19 deg. have tried to keep flights to about 2 hours or less. Now on a flight from Des Moines to Denver and about 10 minutes into flight going through FL110 temp -15degs lost airspeed. After flying 20 min. at  FL130 temp -21 airspeed came back.  I am up for any help I can get before I dump this out and start with clean install.  I am pretty sure I got bert's mod put in correcty. I am going to try to rebuild it again. 

Any help would be appriciated. I have never had this much trouble with a Carenado aircraft.

you sure mod pack is aktive!?

I was today on the way from KTEX to KASE at 27000 Feet and  -38C! I have no Problems!

hpit   

hpit

I sent you a message showing my file setup.  I am using REX for a weather generating program. I am not sure that may be causing some problem.

hi bigsky10

Your mod is not aktiv!

I send you a PM!