Sign in to follow this  
Fabbs

Any problems withregistration?

Ray

Last time this happened Doug sent me a Key and at the same time all the other requests i had sent came at the same time, about 6 in all saying key request succesfull

Maybe they have mail problems in the US. Might explain the deafening silence.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I dont know Ray, but this seems to be a recurring problem with the keys, and with a program as fickle as FSX, seems to be something JD might wanna find a solution to thats better than this auto mated key problem, pretty sure he doug and yourself have better things and more important things to deal with, altho i know and am pretty sure everyone else appreciates your time and help, i look forward to hearing from someone asap so i and everyone else can get back to flying with this great program.

thanks in advance 

Razzor. It can be a frustrating business getting a key but once you have it you'll be okay for a long time. Hardware changes may necessitate a further key request so bear that in mind.

I haven't heard back from either of them which suggests there are mail problems in their part of the world.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

jordanal i only see two key requests from you, they were on 10/12

Success @ 10/12/2014 1:58:01 PM (1579390457) ADFGNNDLGJCJCHEHHLCCLPLAMGKNNLHP

Success @ 10/12/2014 1:58:01 PM (1579390457) ADFGNNDLGJCJCHEHHLCCLPLAMGKNNLHP

i just checked my email, junk mail, key requests and support emails - i don't see anything from you. i'm assuming you are al jordan.

if you are not al jordan, know your name would help immensely. i would love to know why your emails aren't reaching me.

jd

with a handle like razzor - it's hard to find people in my contacts. nothing with razzor in it.

i just went through all my emails, junk emails, key requests, and support requests. i have answered every thing i've received.

send me an email at j.d.e.k.k.e.r@b.e.l.l.s.o.u.t.h.n.e.t (without the periods) so we can find who you are and what i can do for you.

jd

After Monday send your information as included with optionally a screen shot of the registration screen to the address in the previous post  j.d.e.k.k.e.r@b.e.l.l.s.o.u.t.h.n.e.t (without the periods) subject No Registration Response. It seems user processing by SWREG is sometimes slower Fridays in getting user info updated on their database or their is a jdtllc.com hosting company problem for e-mail.

Hello,

I recently reinstalled rc and seem to also be suffering from the same issue. I have sent a number of emails through to JD over the last couple of days and have had no response. I needed to update my email address on the order too. Would it be possible to somehow contact him in another way?

Thanks

Jonathan Fenech