Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Large planes?

Would love to see a large multi-engine plane in this game. Like an Antonov An-70 or Tupolev Tu-95. Is there anything planned or coming out?

tupolev_tu95.jpg

a33a3a5737a5.jpg

I don't think any large aircraft is planed or in development AFAIK, but I know the community is wanting one & it sure would be good for DCS. The largest AFAIK that is planed is the B-17 for the WWII theater.

VEAO has a A330 MTR tanker AI planned to the Eurofighter module, and after release, your intention has move to convert them on a flyable module.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

...The largest AFAIK that is planed is the B-17 for the WWII theater.

As far as I know it's planned to be AI only as well.  I do hope that it is flyable some day though.

Eric Szczesniak

that would be great. c-130 for example

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

I believe it will be a natural evolution of DCS, and look fwd for it.

Not using DCS right now - was just using it for the ww2 birds, but that propwash bug introduced soon after the fw190 preparation update, killed me :-(, but looking fwd for the EDGE release, and for the fix for that bug. Anyway, my return will most probably be just for the purpose of flying the helicopters, probably only the UH-1H, or another that might be released, preferably a freighter :-), and certainly anything like an An-24, C130, Transal, Aviocar - the newest CASA model in use at the Portuguese Airforce has it's BOP next to where I live, and it's a very nice turboprop!

As far as ww2 birds go, I'm totally devoted to IL2 BOS, by far the best ww2 sim ever made available, and starting to taste Rise of Flight too for those glorious ww1 machines :-)

Who could tell that, in just 6 months, I could change so much?... OK, I know... everybody at AVSIM Forums could easily tell :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...