Sign in to follow this  
ironbird

Replacing default ATC and crew voices

Hi Guys,

This may been asked before but sorry for being lazy to search and dig. 

So, is there a way to replace the ATC and crew/captain voices in FS9 with custom pack? If so, which is best way?

Well, both default ATC and the captain speak out. Thanks for your response I will check that source.

I recommend ProFlight Emulator. It is an ATC program add-on. Not only is it light years ahead of the default atc, but the voices are one of the best parts.:

A variety of different language selections for pilot and seperate choice for co-pilot, from all over the world. As an idea, there are 18 different US accents.

Different accents for atc centre/tower/approach/departure/ground etc depending where you are flying in the world.

Different accents heard over the radios from ai aircraft depending on their nationality.

So as well as being able to hear your own accent of choice, if you are behind an Air France a/c in Tokyo you will hear ground/tower/departure etc talking to him with a Japanese accent and he will reply with a French one.

Peter Schluter

I recommend ProFlight Emulator. It is an ATC program add-on. Not only is it light years ahead of the default atc, but the voices are one of the best parts.:

I just searched for some PFE vidz on youtube. I afraid the voices sounded very robotic to me …far worse than def FSATC.

I just searched for some PFE vidz on youtube. I afraid the voices sounded very robotic to me …far worse than def FSATC.

Unfortunately 

Can you link the youtube videos so I can play them. Robotic voices are not my experience with PFE.

edit. I have the PFE voice expansion pack, maybe that makes a difference.

Peter Schluter