Sign in to follow this  
DT506

Menu Bar Position

Bryan,

Well done on another excellent addon for our hobby. Just a couple of issues

1 When i activate Fs2crew the menu bar always appears about 2/3 of the way up the screen.

Can i set it to always open on the top left of my display?

2. For some reason the hard mute is not activating when i map it to one of my buttons on my TM Warthog. I assign a key combo in fsx to the alternate static which i then map via fsuipc. When i hit the button the HM on the Fs2crew menu does not light up. Mute in yellow lights up but then disappears almost like a soft mute.If i hit the HM button on the menu bar it works ok. The key command i use is CTRL shift and L. I notice there is an option to set CTRL for the soft key. I have set this to no.

Regards

Darren

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 When i activate Fs2crew the menu bar always appears about 2/3 of the way up the screen.

Can i set it to always open on the top left of my display?

2. For some reason the hard mute is not activating when i map it to one of my buttons on my TM Warthog. I assign a key combo in fsx to the alternate static which i then map via fsuipc. When i hit the button the HM on the Fs2crew menu does not light up. Mute in yellow lights up but then disappears almost like a soft mute.If i hit the HM button on the menu bar it works ok. The key command i use is CTRL shift and L. I notice there is an option to set CTRL for the soft key. I have set this to no.

1. Via the Panel.Cfg file, you can edit the default position of the Windows.

[Window21]

position=3

0 would be top left.

2. Hard Mute key assignment:  Known issue.  We'll fix it in the next update.  Just press HM on the Main Panel for now.

Best,

Thanks Bryan,

Just gets better and better. All the best for the release. Looking forward to Ultimate Ground.