Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

DA Arrival Briefing Panel - 100's inop

Hi Bryan,

I had a good initial trip from Manila to Denver with the US crew; thanks for the release.  I would like to report that no matter how hard I tried, I could not get the DA box in the Arrival Briefing Panel to change by 100's (clicking in the DA box itself).  The 1's and 10's changed as expected, but the 100's was inop.; which when arriving into Denver at 5326 ft., the issue was obvious.  Please add to your v1.1 investigate list.

Thanks and regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had a good initial trip from Manila to Denver with the US crew; thanks for the release.  I would like to report that no matter how hard I tried, I could not get the DA box in the Arrival Briefing Panel to change by 100's (clicking in the DA box itself).  The 1's and 10's changed as expected, but the 100's was inop.; which when arriving into Denver at 5326 ft., the issue was obvious.  Please add to your v1.1 investigate list.

Hi Al,

I don't think the manual says you can add by 100's.

But I'll add that feature to 1.1.

Cheers,

Huh, I guess I've been flying the FS2C 737's for so long, I assumed it was supposed to work the same way.  Appreciate the feature update.  :drinks: