Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Accufeel settings?

I am using the default settings for Accufeel with my PC12.  Have not tried to change anything right now.  Still getting use to aircraft.

I did increase the breaking sounds so brakes squeak more and r/w noise so you can hear the concrete crack as you go over them. I also unchecked the water effects because I don't think there is ever going to have the ability to land on water.

I use the default settings, except the break squeal, which I reduced to 15%. You hardly ever hear the break's squealing that much, even less on comparably big GA aircraft like this one. The breaks usually squeal only after getting wet and put on a thin oxide layer over night (same as with the car breaks). The other settings really lead to a more close to reality flying experience.

Felix

I use the default settings, except the break squeal, which I reduced to 15%. You hardly ever hear the break's squealing that much, even less on comparably big GA aircraft like this one. The breaks usually squeal only after getting wet and put on a thin oxide layer over night (same as with the car breaks). The other settings really lead to a more close to reality flying experience.

I did increase the breaking sounds so brakes squeak more and r/w noise so you can hear the concrete crack as you go over them. I also unchecked the water effects because I don't think there is ever going to have the ability to land on water.

The max speed setting needs adjusting, if you cruise at higher flight levels with a tailwind, the airplane will be very unstable because it thinks it is over the max speed. I raised it to above 300 knots

I dialed down all the "old aircraft" noises because we have two of these in the business that we also get to use personally from time to time, and we have ZERO noise from the brakes and the cabin is very, very tight; very little wind noise makes it in either. Granted, ours are NG's now, but when we had the older versions (carenado's), it was pretty much the same. Pilatus makes a very wonderful plane that is very cushy and comfortable.