Sign in to follow this  
Guest glnflwrs

The "How Many New Files Will Be Uploaded" Game

[big]Let's Play.....

The [big]"How Many New Files Will Be Uploaded"[/big] Game

Hey Folks!With the recent loss of our beloved file library, I have came up with an interesting "game."Guess the amount of new files that will appear on the file library list tommorow.RULES:---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can't be part of the library team- You can't submit an answer such as "200-300" (Cough, Ridge_Runner_5, cough, cough)- Anything else you little cheaters can think up :(PRIZE:---------------------------------------------------------------------- 1st Place: A Huge sigh of congratulations.- 2nd Place: A mediocre sigh of congratulations- 3rd Place: A barely noticeable sigh of congratulations---------------------------------------------------------------------[h1] LET THE GAMES BEGIN![/h1]

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

160Bruno Francescoli :-waveStudent Pilot.KOPF PA28-161.

I think everyone has overbid, so I'll bid 1, Bob!No, wait.. This ain't the Price is Right...!! :-lolOk, seriously..... 148

NEW Files...... 52And the winner is..... *drumrollllllllllllll*1st Place: Jason R Mynn with 123.5 new files!2nd Place: St0necold with 148 new files! (Should have stuck with Price is Right Bid, you woulda won! :-lol )3rd Place: Bruno Francescoli with 160 new filesCongrats to all of you.. :(Still, we were all off by atleast 100 files :-eek

>Still, we were all off by atleast 100 files :-eekYou have to figure that the file library has been up for only a few hours when they posted the new file listing, so you might want to consider the files that will be uploaded today as well :)

Tis only a matter of time until I am dead on :D