dukeav

TAXI2GATE - KMCO ORLANDO INTL in P3D?

Any one tried this in P3D? Feedback?

There is 30% off right now at SimMarket.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yup, works great in P3Dv2.4 and works even better after converting all textures to 1024. Only issue is with AI traffic around the airport, because the taxiway links are not connected at the bridges that connect the west side with the east side of the airport. If you connect them with ADE, then the bridges will be elevated and above the taxiway. I opted to just connect them with ADE and not pay attention to the elevated brigdes. AI now is able to taxi all over the airport and VoxATC is able to give me proper taxi routes regardless of where I am going within the airport.

This issue has been brought up multiple times at the T2G website but it has not been acknowledged by the authors.

Regardles, I highly recommend it!

PS. Since I use MSE Florida, I also removed the photoreal tiles that T2G MCO comes with. Makes the airport blend better with MSE Florida and also reduces VAS.

Yup, works great in P3Dv2.4 and works even better after converting all textures to 1024. Only issue is with AI traffic around the airport, because the taxiway links are not connected at the bridges that connect the west side with the east side of the airport. If you connect them with ADE, then the bridges will be elevated and above the taxiway. I opted to just connect them with ADE and not pay attention to the elevated brigdes. AI now is able to taxi all over the airport and VoxATC is able to give me proper taxi routes regardless of where I am going within the airport.

This issue has been brought up multiple times at the T2G website but it has not been acknowledged by the authors.

Regardles, I highly recommend it!

PS. Since I use MSE Florida, I also removed the photoreal tiles that T2G MCO comes with. Makes the airport blend better with MSE Florida and also reduces VAS.

Thanks. I have been there a few times in real, will get it now. I'll be back when I am there with ADE.

Thanks. I have been there a few times in real, will get it now. I'll be back when I am there with ADE.

I manually removed what I thought were the BGL files that display the bridges but they still showed up. After further experimenting, the bridges themselves are tied into the terminal buildings BGL. Of course I did not want to get rid of the terminal buildings, so I am stuck with the elevated bridges, until this is fixed. T2G did say that it is impossible to do but we all know other developers have been able to create 3D bridges that have AI traffic taxi over them.

Bimmer, do you have gate numbers on Airside 2? I have none on the terminal, or the ramp. 

Hello,

Can anyone confirm this product works with P3D v3.4?
Thank you,
Hoang Le

6 hours ago, RockStarofRust said:

Hoang Le up to the latest version 3.4.22.19868, it works!

Hello,
Thank you, so far so good.
Cheers,
Hoang Le