Sign in to follow this  
Aaqib_Afzal

Two Minor Issues Encountered V1.1

Hi

Im not sure if its only me or if its something to do from my end.

Version 1.1 firstly seems to be really good, although two things i came across with two transatlantic flights i did

1. Before taxi i used the phrase "Clear Left" this should trigger the FO to turn on the Runway Turn Off Lights and Taxi Lights but this did not happen?FO did not do anything

2. Running the Approach brief did not trigger the FO to perform his actions (select vfred, auto break etc) and i manually had to do it.

Am i doing something wrong or is there any setting i have not enabled?

Thanks & Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

1. What mode were you in as shown on the FS2Crew Main Panel?  I recall you need to be in Before Takeoff or the mode before that.

2. FO should perform his descent flow around 30 seconds after the brief.  Are you using the Brief Panel?

If only using Voice, make sure you close the brief by saying "Any Questions?"... that's the trigger.

Hi

1. It was showing me Before Takeoff checklist state. I have the printed tutorial thus i follow every step

2. I use voice control and for both departure and approach briefs i use the brief panel. I do not do the brief via voice even though i use the voice control. Im not sure why but i can confirm the FO did not perform the decent flow as per the briefing

Thanks & regards

A full uninstall and re-install fixed it, everything seems alright now, really enjoying this

Glad you got it sorted  B)