Sign in to follow this  
causednoises

FSINN Errors & Problems! URGENT!

Okay so basically, in April this year I started playing VATSIM through FSINN and everything was smooth and I learnt so much and was really enjoying my flying and interacting with other pilots and atc. Right, so I uninstalled some PMDG and Airbus X aircraft and other addon software. Then, whenever I tried to load FSX up it would give me FSINN runtime errors, specifically runtime error 372.

I stopped playing about three months ago and left it. About a week ago I opened FSX to try and enjoy a flight but the same errors still occurred. I uninstalled all my addons i.e aircraft, scenery etc. Then uninstalled FSINN and copilot. Tried reinstalling FSINN; still the same errors. Even though I get these errors I can go into free flight but I cannot connect to VATSIM. Then I uninstalled FSX. So I reinstalled FSX on my other hard drive. Tried to install FSINN and copilot again, the same errors. Here are the images of the errors that come up when I start FSX (as an admin).

19d1843462.pngthis one comes up an additional two times when I click ok.

28a8508076.jpgthen this one.

53cc29afa2.jpgthen this one

291487ba6d.pngthen fsx loads up and this one comes up finally

I would be eternally grateful if anybody could help me solve this. Also, whenever I reinstall FSINN, I do not get asked for my credentials or VATSIM credentials i.e callsign, vatsim login.

Thanks!