Sign in to follow this  
Stratox

VC Lighting Issue w/ FS2crew 777 1.1

A friend of mine contacted PMDG for that texture issue some time ago. They confirmed it being an actual (unnoticed) bug.

In which case It'd be nice if they put a hotfix out for it even through the hotly tipped PMDG Control Panel...

Jonathon Ryans

In which case It'd be nice if they put a hotfix out for it even through the hotly tipped PMDG Control Panel...

It would be nice, but it does take PMDG a long time to post fixes for some reason.

Safe & smooth flying,

Clarke Ramsey

It would be nice, but it does take PMDG a long time to post fixes for some reason.

I know... sigh... this is a common problem with this niche market, although there are a few companies who actually do go out their way (well individuals really)

Jonathon Ryans

Guys,

This is not an "unknown bug" that we're ignoring and not releasing fixes for. The first I'd ever seen of it was Bryan emailing me about it on New Year's Eve. We've had no prior reports of this that I'm aware of, and Bryan himself confirmed that the problem only occurs when FS2Crew is installed. I just checked it myself in the airplane and the problem is definitely not there in the default configuration without FS2Crew. That does not point to it being a problem with the 777 - FS2Crew makes changes to our files and there's probably something going on there. I've asked our team about it but this is the holiday season, have some patience please.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com