Sign in to follow this  
JeffEvans

MAP option is FS2Crew panel

What does this "map" option refer to?  I have searched all the forums and manuals and can't find it.  Getting old I guess!

Jeff Even

if you click on it open up the map on everyone who flying  the t7 using  fs2crew

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

The map feature works nicely, however it seems that the flightnumber and distance to destination is not displayed with the 777

regards

Hi,

The map feature works nicely, however it seems that the flightnumber and distance to destination is not displayed with the 777

regards

Believe this has been reported and Brian is going to update for 1.2 however I stand to be corrected.

Believe this has been reported and Brian is going to update for 1.2 however I stand to be corrected.

rgr, sorry must have overseen it in the forum, 

regards

Correct, V1.2 ( to  be released soon) adds the Flight # and distance to destination to the Map.

THX

as always excellent and fast support

regards

Duh did you not read post 2  or  3  of this thread  must be close  to the end of the year :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Open up  the fscrew2 config control panel than click on the map option  sorry thought it  was easy

Peter kelberg

You're right... I should have tried that.  I thought MAP was for "missed approach".

Thanks all...