Sign in to follow this  
eldiablo72240

download url has expired

hi,

three years ago, i have bought the 737 ngx for my fsx simulator. Then i have let my simulator for a long time, today, i have a new computer, and fly n p3dv2.4, i want to download again my ngx but on my account on pmdg webpage the download url has expired.

How ca i get a new url?

thanks

here we go again,  another one who does not back up their installers  to a disk or usb for further installs.

You going to have to purchase a extended download  from  here

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=10

Save your self some troubles  when you do get  it  save its to a disk.

You may want to wait  awhile longer  till they make  the pmdg products  work in p3d

Since your new here  you need to sign your name in your signature block or risk  your post  being  deleted.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

hi pete....

sorry for my signature, i hope its good now...

sorry for that, but i think there was no advice for saving the installer, there was no advise who say that the download link will be expired few months after the first download.

Saving that's a good point, however, sometime hard disk can be broken too, and so there is no method to have the product we have bought before....amazing no???

each product i have bought all over the web, i could download again and again and again if i have forgotten to save the installer, why not the same for pmdg? their product are already high priced i think, and you say i have to buy agan an extended download if i have understood right???

I have try to contact by mail pmdg for years, and nobody give a reply to me, so disappointed  were that i quit fsx still p3d come and so i would test back again my ngx

still yesterday where somebody of pmdg say to me that nobody check that mail suport and sayto me to write something here...

why paid again for something that belongs to me?

why paid again for something that belongs to me?
It does not belong to you. The right to use the NGX belongs to you. If you want to use it again you will purchase the extended download at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=10 . Follow the instructions exactly in the email that you receive confirming the purchase.

no thanks....

I have paid one time for a product i "thought" have bought, certainly not want to pay another "extended" (great expression) to have the right to "use" again

if i would have buy all the product of pmdg, and my hard disk where are stocked my installer is broken...whaaaa that's a ######ing expensive error of myself, but a very bad service after sell for custumer by pmdg....

as i said all my other product have restored free by other manufacturer, no "extended downoad"...

i wonder how many cost a mail include a download link seriously

never mind, i will nor pay again, nevermind if i lost a lot of money at final, but never i wil buy other product of pmdg...for sure.

thanks

no thanks....

I have paid one time for a product i "thought" have bought, certainly not want to pay another "extended" (great expression) to have the right to "use" again

if i would have buy all the product of pmdg, and my hard disk where are stocked my installer is broken...whaaaa that's a ######ing expensive error of myself, but a very bad service after sell for custumer by pmdg....

as i said all my other product have restored free by other manufacturer, no "extended downoad"...

i wonder how many cost a mail include a download link seriously

never mind, i will nor pay again, nevermind if i lost a lot of money at final, but never i wil buy other product of pmdg...for sure.

thanks

Nicolas,

Extended Download Service is around $5. It seems like you're thinking that you have to re-purchase the aircraft again. You definitely do not have to. The charge for EDS offsets the cost that of the additional bandwidth required to service all EDS customers, along with the fact that, currently, one of our techs has to go into your original order, reset the link expiration and then re-send the email. One of the reasons that this isn't more automated is that a surprising number of customers purchase items with different accounts (different email addresses).

Kyle Rodgers

I do have the product backup on a separate drive but for some reason when I started to make a flight I got the message that I need to reinstalled registration code, Why? I have changed nothing all other aircraft works but all my pmdg product wants another registration code can someone help please.

I do have the product backup on a separate drive but for some reason when I started to make a flight I got the message that I need to reinstalled registration code, Why? I have changed nothing all other aircraft works but all my pmdg product wants another registration code can someone help please.

Bob,

Please do not add unrelated posts into other threads. If you have a unique issue (you do), it should be in its own unique thread.

Additionally, despite - what I'm guessing is - your real name as your user name, we request that you add it as a signature to the bottom of your post, per forum rules. I almost deleted it since it was unsigned, but figured I'd be a little lenient given your user name.

To help solve the issue, it's best to submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers