Sign in to follow this  
FloSim

Recommendation for a wireless headset?

Hi guys,

I'm searching for a wireless headset for use with my trackir trackclip Pro. I want to convert the wired clip into an wireless, and a new headset because all the cables are disturbing me.

The reason I'm asking here is because I'm not sure which headset is suitable for the Trackclip, since it can't be attached to every headset.

The price can be from 100€ (120$) to 180€ (210$)

Thanks for all coming answers,

Florian

Is there no one using a wireless headset with Trackir?

Thanks for answering to my question, but this one is a little too expensive. 180€ is already the maximum amount of money I would like to spend on a headset.

It's a 170 USD here in the states... That's a lot cheaper than 180 EU

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Florian, I presume you are in Europe, where did you buy tracker from, as all the usual suspects here in UK are out of stock

It's a 170 USD here in the states... That's a lot cheaper than 180 EU

Wow, I would actually like to live in the US :D

Florian, I presume you are in Europe, where did you buy tracker from, as all the usual suspects here in UK are out of stock

You're right, I'm living in Germany. I brought my Trackir directly from naturalpoint.com. It was then shipped to Germany

Is there no one using a wireless headset with Trackir?

Hi Florian.

I'm using the TrackClip Pro on a Logitech G930, no problems.

You have to expand the adjustable head band a bit to expose a thinner bit of the band though.

So as long as your head is not too small it works.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hi Florian.

I'm using the TrackClip Pro on a Logitech G930, no problems.

You have to expand the adjustable head band a bit to expose a thinner bit of the band though.

gb.

Hi gboz, sorry for my late reply. I was already thinking of the G930, but could you explain me a little more detailed what you mean with expanding the head band?

Thanks in advance,

Florian

Hi gboz, sorry for my late reply. I was already thinking of the G930, but could you explain me a little more detailed what you mean with expanding the head band?

Thanks in advance,

Florian

Take a look at this photo of the G930.

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,3253,l=287681&a=287691&po=1,00.asp

The thin metal part slides up into and out of the thicker top section of the headband when you adjust it for your head size.

As long as you have 25mm or so of this metal part exposed the TrackClipPro fits easily.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Lets hope Florian has a tiny head  :lol:

I'm in the market for a new pair myself,     Gboz, the headphones look amazing,  i love all the buttons on the side.   At the moment i am using a wired set, there terrible.

Had a look on amazon.co.uk just checking out payment and delivery, not cheap but i would say deffo worth it.  It works out about 148 Euro deliver included 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G930-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00CJ5FPS6/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Had a look on amazon.co.uk just checking out payment and delivery, not cheap but i would say deffo worth it. It works out about 148 Euro deliver included

Yes not cheap.

I use them for voice recognition with Multi Crew Experience and they work very well.

There pretty comfortable and the volume control is in the right place.

The sound quality is just ok though. Would not want to use them for HiFi music.

That's a bit disappointing considering their price.

gb.