Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nocaltom

Kudos to REX for customer support!

Customer service is not dead!!!! :rolleyes: I have purchased many add ons for FSX some better than others but I want to give a shout out to the Reed and the team at REX. I have a had some issues with installing 2 products from them ( more my computer issues and not REX issue) both times the support was amazing. They always are quick to respond and never place blame on the buyer. They are very professional and really care that the install goes well. Thanks again guys for great products for us flight simmers and look forward to see what you have coming in the future.

Thanks Again,

Tom   

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

I have logged several quieries with the help forum, and concur.  Always had fast, courteous help.

Real Air/A2A/Just Flight/Aerosoft/Orbx and Rex have always been great for me.

;-)

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now