Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul K

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul K

  1. Beautiful, but still hoping for a Black Square Twin Otter.
  2. There are two Overlays to enable - one for Steam, and one for the game itself.
  3. At least you tried. 😉
  4. I'm desperately trying to resist this one, but the C-130 is similar to the DC3/C-47 - if you don't like it, then you don't really like aeroplanes at all. I've got the Captain Sim C-130H, copied and pasted into MSFS2024, but I must have all the latest shiny toys. It's only a matter of time. 🙄
  5. Another +1 for JF's Hawk from me, too. If you haven't yet dabbled in fast military jets, the Hawk is an excellent starting point.
  6. This is a good thread for me, as well as the OP. After posting a similar thread a few months ago, I'm still debating which tri-jet to buy. The RAF Tristar will add to my indecision.
  7. Haven't got it yet, but I've heard nothing but good things about the MD-11 for MSFS2024
  8. Have a look at this - he seems to have the exact same problems on arrival. I've followed his instructions, and they do make a difference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vvi7cZhLcw
  9. Are you seriously suggesting that it isn't ?? 😉
  10. I like roast beef. The Unthank Arms in Norwich does a nice one on Sundays.
  11. Much as I love A2A, their Comanche, and the forthcoming Legacy, I also gave the Aerostar a miss. No doubt it is flawlessly put together in all respects, but it's ugly as sin. It looks like two different aircraft joined at the middle. I also have the FSW Chancellor and Black Box Baron taking up most of my GA twin time.
  12. I just don't want my steak to go 'Moo' when I shove a fork in it. 😉
  13. Well done for me too. I don't want to see any evidence that my dinner once lived and wandered around without a care in the world.
  14. I will stick with the mixed steam/glass cockpit as seen on other A2A screenshots.
  15. Working fine here. A nice site, definitely worth signing up for.
  16. I was talking to Lewis from A2A in the pub last week. He couldn't reveal much more than what we already know, but I think I'm as excited about this Legacy as I was about their Cherokee, Comanche and Stratocruiser. Yes, it certainly will be a fantastic add-on !
  17. I'll decide when it's available outside the Marketplace, but it's great to read all the positive comments here. That said, I have enormous respect and admiration for FBW, and if they are in the process of optimising their A380, I will probably stick with that. Nevertheless, well done, Inibuilds - this can only be good for the hobby.
  18. Looking forward to the reviews and opinions here.
  19. Thanks - I couldn't remember where I read about it, so you saved me the search. The screenshots are very interesting. I hope the textures are also improved.
  20. A small update, maybe, but there is a larger revision in the pipeline.
  21. That looks great; and a terrific video too. Very well done!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.