Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

New 747X Forum

Good afternoon PMDG staff,

Would it be possible to spin up a new 747X (new 747) forum for us to post questions and thoughts to and to help keep the legacy product separate from the new one?

Just curious...

Hope all is well

DR

Chaps from what I can tell from Kyle when I asked a question a few days ago was that they don't really want to answer too many questions or explore very minute details until RSR has put up further updates on the product so I imagine a 747X forum won't go up until the product is released. May be wrong though.

I think a great way to kick off the forum would be some screenshots of the big V2 in action

Chris Sunseri

I think a great way to kick off the forum would be some screenshots of the big V2 in action

+1

so I imagine a 747X forum won't go up until the product is released. May be wrong though.

It usually goes up in advance of the release, just like the 777 and NGX subs did.

Kyle Rodgers

We had some screenshots a while back...

e had some screenshots a while back...

We need more Ciaran.....a whole bunch more B)

Chris Sunseri