Sign in to follow this  
autogyro

PC12 Overhaul Mod V1.0 and N594WA Repaint Released

Some bugs found relating to the Zulu time code. They should be included with next version too

Seems like excellent work, Shuai. I was considering getting that plane and your mods make this undertaking much more likely to happen. B)

Seems like excellent work, Shuai. I was considering getting that plane and your mods make this undertaking much more likely to happen. B)

With Shui's mods (which also encompass Bert's AP improvements), I'd honestly say the PC12 is Carenado's best ever release;  to be honest most people want a bizjet, like the CII S550, more than they want a single engine T/P, but the fact is, their PC-12 blows away the S550 in my opinion.

These mods are a must though.  Don't fly it without them!  Shuai's mods sort of lot's of system bugs and inaccuracies, and Bert's mods (included) make the AP behave as closely to the real unit as is probably possible in FS.

Thanks so much for your warm words Craig, it is much appreciated.

So, v1.4 will be released shortly. It will come in two flavours - LBs version and KGs version.

Your words guide me, guys. B) Loaded the new mod already and will get the plane tomorrow to then receive one fine PC-12. I was a fan of the F1 one, but it seems like the new rendition, thanks to the modders, is worth the change and investment.

Big thumbs up again, for your work and feedback.

Guest Mik75

Hi there!

I bought that plane 1 week ago, and I just can´t stop flying this thing in P3D for FS Economy.

I just grabbed your mods and I´ll give them a try on my next flight for sure!

With the more accurate numbers, and Bert´s superb modifications, this could be easily Carenado´s best release so far! ;-)

Thanks for your effort!

P.S.:

I just installed your mod, but the engine instruments panel Looks quite strange now, what have I done wrong?

cx324caj3fb3tmrm1.jpg

Hi there!

I bought that plane 1 week ago, and I just can´t stop flying this thing in P3D for FS Economy.

I just grabbed your mods and I´ll give them a try on my next flight for sure!

With the more accurate numbers, and Bert´s superb modifications, this could be easily Carenado´s best release so far! ;-)

Thanks for your effort!

P.S.:

I just installed your mod, but the engine instruments panel Looks quite strange now, what have I done wrong?

cx324caj3fb3tmrm1.jpg

It looks like you've just got the modified gauges (from autogyro's mod) in there, and not the other (required) gauges for the PC-12.

Did you place autogyros' gauges into the PC-12's Panel folder? .... if so, you will need to extract and copy the original PC-12 gauges from the FSX/Gauges folder into the PC-12's panel folder first, and then copy autogyro's modified gauges into the folders (overwriting where necessary).

I made this mistake too the first time!

Shuai - correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

Guest Mik75

It looks like you've just got the modified gauges (from autogyro's mod) in there, and not the other (required) gauges for the PC-12.

Did you place autogyros' gauges into the PC-12's Panel folder? .... if so, you will need to extract and copy the original PC-12 gauges from the FSX/Gauges folder into the PC-12's panel folder first, and then copy autogyro's modified gauges into the folders (overwriting where necessary).

I made this mistake too the first time!

Shuai - correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

Yes, I put the gauges in the panel folder.

I found the problem. I wanted to use the KGS version, and I found out that the files of the two versions differ. The GAUGEPC12 folder of the KGS version contains an additional png file. In total, there are 9 files in there, whereas the lbs version only has 8. in installed the lbs version and now, all gauges look normal again.

I am in the air again and the only issue I´ve recognised so far, is that the CRS doesn´t change automatically according to the GPS anymore. (at least in the VC version of the HSI, the 2D popup still changes the course automatically).

Other than that, the new clickpots on the ALT/VSPD gauge i.e. are so much better! ;-)

Sorry! This is probably why I shouldn't be coding at 1 am in the morning.

The issue with the KGs version is that I saved the picture file as a png file, when it should be a bmp file.

Please try redownloading from the same v1.4 link, it has been updated.

I will look into the CRS display... I personally haven't touched the behaviour of the autopilot, but if the pop up works I can get the VC to work ;)

Guest Mik75

Sorry! This is probably why I shouldn't be coding at 1 am in the morning.

The issue with the KGs version is that I saved the picture file as a png file, when it should be a bmp file.

Please try redownloading from the same v1.4 link, it has been updated.

I will look into the CRS display... I personally haven't touched the behaviour of the autopilot, but if the pop up works I can get the VC to work ;)

Not a big deal Shuai! ;-)

Everything else works like a charm!

Thanks again for your time and patience and making this bird better and even more enjoyable! ;-)

Ok I've had a look at the gauge coding - the VC version differs considerably to that of the pop up version for the EHSI.

I'll need to spend some time with the manual and see which behaviour is correct.

Thank you again for this mod. But I have not flown in a couple days because the sounds are so underwhelming. I replaced some annunciation sounds with the Flight1 PC-12 but the engine does not sound that great. Is anyone working on new sounds or can I buy a better sound pack somewhere?

777200LRF, I'm also working on a soundpack.

But I'm not a sound engineer so I can't create my own wav files, but I can adjust the balance between sound effects. This is one of my long term goals, to release an updated sound set. I did release one earlier, if you happen to have the default P3D T6 Texan II, you can use the sound.cfg file here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/453388-sounds-discussion/?p=3164336

I've tried both the current payware sound sets and both are decent but not spectacular. 

v1.5 Released!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_9RuK6jIkhYmJWMTFUV1VYMEU/view?usp=sharing

Contains:

Correction to EHSI behaviour. Correction to Kgs fuel mod .bmp