Sign in to follow this  
sleightflight

fsdreamteam ground services x question

Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying the fsdreamteam ground services x software for my FSX install, I'm wondering if there is any difference between the package on sale on their website and the one on the Justflight website, justflight seems to be around £5.00 cheaper

It's the same thing. You'll get support from the FSDT forum if you have any questions.

Btw, I checked both Just Flight and FSDT and both show they are retailing for $39.00, so I'm not sure why the price is different in other currencies, unless one is giving a better exchange rate.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply.

Must be the exchange rate, fsdreamteam is saying $49.00 + local VAT which is 20% in the UK, just flight is £25.99, doesn't say if VAT needs to be added but I don't think it needs adding, + with Justflight orders I get points worth £2.60 off a future order.

I do prefer to get software from the producer where possible for support reasons, but this works out a far better deal from Justflight.

Just went and had a look at Fsdreamteam, it will cost just over £33.00 to get it from there.