Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Nice update to the B350i

Thanks Milviz. Just got notice that a new update became available for this beautiful aircraft. A bunch of new liveries were  among the update. Just fantastic to see these updates coming in at a regular pace. Keep up the good work guys. Really appreciated.

Mario Di Lauro

Thanks Milviz. Just got notice that a new update became available for this beautiful aircraft. A bunch of new liveries were  among the update. Just fantastic to see these updates coming in at a regular pace. Keep up the good work guys. Really appreciated.

Is there a change log though? because I couldn't find one in the forums at Milviz.

And although they did a great job with the liveries, I expected more for a 2 months update!

& Thank you guys for the fantastic work on this bird.

there does not seem to be a change log anywhere .just like the 350i support forum ,that I have been told to use! I cant find it on their forums milviz please supply link,thank you

peter

There is no change log. Yet.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Love these updates!

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity