Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

About FS Recorder in FSX?

Hello, Guys!

I don't know whether it's an appropriate forum for this.

I'm using FS Recoder. I want that in saved file, when I play my recorded file, I should see it in every Angle what I want.

Suppose, I want a specific place (probably call Spot Camera or not). I've stand in the end of runway and watching the plane to take off, so plane should come and go over me instead of I go with the plane. How can I do this?

Next, If I want to set my own Tower Camera, how to set t? Suppose Default camera of FSX was at right side of Runway and I want to make another tower camera which should be at the left side of runway how can I do this?

I've seen some videos but couldn't understand. Please help me here.

Regards,

AP

http://www.fstipsandaddons.com/tutorials/understanding-fsx-cameras.html

A handy tutorial for setting up different cameras in FSX

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I think this is what you're looking for. 

Step 1: You need to place your airplane exactly where you want your tower view.  You need to have it at the correct location and height above the ground.  I usually slew my plane to where I want it.

Step 2: FSX menu, select FS Recorder, then Tower Cameras, then 'New'.

Step 3: FSX menu, select FS Recorder, then Tower Cameras, then 'Edit'.

Step 4: Click the 'Set to Aircraft' button, and assign a title to your tower view (like "KORD tower" for example).If done correctly, your tower will now be where you situated your aircraft in step 1.  You'll now need to get out of slew mode, and hit the 'S' key (perhaps a few times) to cycle your way to your tower view. The camera will follow your aircraft as you descend and land, and you can also zoom in and out as you wish.  If you create many tower cameras, just remember to do step 5 to activate the custom camera view, then select the tower you want to see from the Tower Cameras list.

Step 5: FSX menu, select Views, then View Mode, then Custom, then FS Recorder Tower.  This will allow you to 'S' your views to your tower camera after you create it.

I think this is what you're looking for. 

Step 1: You need to place your airplane exactly where you want your tower view.  You need to have it at the correct location and height above the ground.  I usually slew my plane to where I want it.

Step 2: FSX menu, select FS Recorder, then Tower Cameras, then 'New'.

Step 3: FSX menu, select FS Recorder, then Tower Cameras, then 'Edit'.

Step 4: Click the 'Set to Aircraft' button, and assign a title to your tower view (like "KORD tower" for example).If done correctly, your tower will now be where you situated your aircraft in step 1.  You'll now need to get out of slew mode, and hit the 'S' key (perhaps a few times) to cycle your way to your tower view. The camera will follow your aircraft as you descend and land, and you can also zoom in and out as you wish.  If you create many tower cameras, just remember to do step 5 to activate the custom camera view, then select the tower you want to see from the Tower Cameras list.

Step 5: FSX menu, select Views, then View Mode, then Custom, then FS Recorder Tower.  This will allow you to 'S' your views to your tower camera after you create it.

Thanks! This is exactly what I was wanted.