Sign in to follow this  
RexGrant

Beware purchasing FSX Gold Original Edition On Line

I also propose FrBill as 'Chief Farter' , he has 'bean' there, apparently done that, or whatever one is supposed to do when you do it, & is very capable, when he remembers to be, when we start letting off too much 'Steam'.

The new "Skunk Works" chief.  But, don't tell LM!!  :ph34r:

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I just bought a couple of copies of FSX Gold edition from Kalahari.com. I ordered them on Sunday and arrived here in the uk on Thursday. Even with the import duty it came to a grand total of £40 much better then paying the inflated ebay prices.

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1523

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Great, how many copies did you buy?

Not bad, a 4 day delivery from South Africa.  We, who live in South Africa, are promised 2 days!

By the way, you are welcome to join the 'Old Farts', even if you are a little underage, because you learnt on an 8 bit Atari!.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

The new "Skunk Works" chief.  But, don't tell LM!!  :ph34r:

Oh dear Lord...

...I just sprayed coffee all over my desk and snarfed some up my nose at the same time! :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Gentleman thank you for putting a big smile on my face, I have just spent ten minutes on St Marys airport Isle of Scilly looking for the Rabbits in the grass on the side of the Runways :( they realy are there.

Regards

Rex.