Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Taxi Textures missing AFCADs and BluePrint

Looks like scenery upgrades based on FSX AFCADs, which includes fine airports from Ray Smith and payware BluePrint have a problem in P3D (v2.5).  Everything looks normal except there are no taxiway textures.  The lines and lights work okay but the underlying grass or snow bleeds through or makes taxiway disappear (except for paint stripes).

I played around with Ray's KHOU Hobby and was able to create new taxiways using AFX (ADE would have worked too I assume), so I am guessing  that something is missing from a texture definition... I've been away from programming for decades and have forgotten everything I knew about external references.

Anybody got this figured out yet?

EDIT:  I emailed BluePrint support but unaware if they are still answering the mail.

Dan Downs KCRP

Looks like scenery upgrades based on FSX AFCADs, which includes fine airports from Ray Smith and payware BluePrint have a problem in P3D (v2.5).  Everything looks normal except there are no taxiway textures.  The lines and lights work okay but the underlying grass or snow bleeds through or makes taxiway disappear (except for paint stripes).

I played around with Ray's KHOU Hobby and was able to create new taxiways using AFX (ADE would have worked too I assume), so I am guessing  that something is missing from a texture definition... I've been away from programming for decades and have forgotten everything I knew about external references.

Anybody got this figured out yet?

EDIT:  I emailed BluePrint support but unaware if they are still answering the mail.

http://scruffyduck.screenstepslive.com/s/help_docs/m/20268/l/199756-how-do-i-set-taxi-link-draw-flags-to-default-values

André

That is exactly what I was hoping for... many thanks Andre.

Dan Downs KCRP