Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeMB

Where should I look to solve this problem

Hello,

Want to start by saying that my FSX as been running pretty well and steady up until I added two new add-ons.
I first added Ultimate Multi Crew Experience and then GSX. 

For some reason I can't find any appcrash logs in my windows event viewer from yesterday. So I'll try to describe these CTD the best I can.

One error message I got a lot was

''FSUIPC.DLL is a problem and do I want to login with it or without it.'' If I hit yes it would CTD.
If I hit no it would start up to the FSX main menu but as soon as I went to select aircraft it would crash.

Per a Pete Dowson post I found, was to hit yes again and again to load FSX. And that It's only the initial trust-checking
which fails or a simconnect issue. ''When FSX has the correct Trust entry in its CFG file it works every time thereafter.''

But this just went on to long with no go. I did multiple reinstalls of GSX and FSUIPC4.939 with no luck.

So I uninstalled FSUIPC939 and the sim loaded fine but then after selecting a aircraft again it crashed.
After that I then uninstalled GSX and had no CTD's happen. Then I reloaded FSUIPC to see what would happen and still got that error message.

So now I left out FSUIPC and GSX and the sim as been okay now. Again I had no issues with FSUIPC939 up until GSX was installed. 

So my main question is giving my actions up to this point where should I look to get technical support from.
GSX or FSUIPC? Or could it be my install. Also I have had some simconnect issues with A2A aircraft but nothing that caused a total crash.

Thanks for any help,
George. 

My rig specs:

HP bought in 2009
Model #: p6340f
PCBRAND: Pavilion
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Windows 7 64 bit OP
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 Driver Version 340.52

FSX Add-ons I have installed:

FSX Sp 1 and 2
REX OD 
FSUIPC4 V939
EZdok 1.17
A2A Accu-Feel V2
PMDG MD-11
FS2Crew MD-11
QW 757 Service Pack 3
A2A Cessna 172 Trainer
A2A Piper Cherokee180
Carenado C152II
Area51 C-5M Galaxy
Navgragh FMS Manager
Navigraph Charts

GeorgeMB

You hadn't mentioned   that you had uninstalled MCE  to rule  out  this addon?   If you want  advice on the gsx issue  post your issue  in here

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/index.html

You could try   to reinstall  gsx  and than download  the gsx  addon manager   from the fsdt  web support web page

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So I uninstalled FSUIPC939 and the sim loaded fine but then after selecting a aircraft again it crashed.

So, this is obviously your problem.  You do not need the fsuipc.dll to be installed to run most programs (I do not know of any that requires it at all) and it is not a requirement to run GSX otherwise, FSDT would have included it in their package.  There supposedly is a fsuipc version 4939b that has been released and maybe the latest version.  There is nothing in the list of addons you supplied that requires fsuipc.  It's just an addon utility mainly for simconnect interaction with weather programs.  If a software program requires it, they will let you know and the version required.  So uninstall fsuipc.  Make sure the entry that is placed in the dll.xml is also removed.  Delete the Modules folder (or at least the fsuipc directory).  Run FSX.  Now it is completely uninstalled.  Try running FSX and your applications without the fsuipc installed.  EZdok might need it but try using ezdok and see if it works okay.  Certainly FSX does not need it.  You have really old addons so any version of FSUIPC.dll should work.  I would not worry about getting the latest and greatest.  If you reinstall it, right click the installation program and select "Run as Administrator".  When you first start up FSX, make sure you tell FSX that you trust the fsuipc.dll.  Go Fly.

For some reason I can't find any appcrash logs in my windows event viewer. So I'll try to describe these CTD the best I can.

The AVSIM CTD Guide provides guidance on how to find crashes in your Event Viewer.  There is only one main location and the AVSIM CTD Guide tells you exactly where to look with a link to pictures. 

The AppCrashView report link is in the AVSIM CTD Guide.  You download it and then run the application and then look at all of the crash reports.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

You hadn't mentioned   that you had uninstalled MCE  to rule  out  this addon?   If you want  advice on the gsx issue  post your issue  in here

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/index.html

You could try   to reinstall  gsx  and than download  the gsx  addon manager   from the fsdt  web support web page

Well I figured I'd start with uninstalling FSUIPC because the sim wasn't starting because of it. And then uninstalled GSX because that was the last add-on I installed before the problem yesterday. And since the sim ran okay after those two uninstalls I just assumed MCE was a non factor. I'll make sure to check out the FSdreamteam forum.

Thank you for your reply.

GeorgeMB

So, this is obviously your problem.  You do not need the fsuipc.dll to be installed to run most programs (I do not know of any that requires it at all) and it is not a requirement to run GSX otherwise, FSDT would have included it in their package.  There supposedly is a fsuipc version 4939b that has been released and maybe the latest version.  There is nothing in the list of addons you supplied that requires fsuipc.  It's just an addon utility mainly for simconnect interaction with weather programs.  If a software program requires it, they will let you know and the version required.  So uninstall fsuipc.  Make sure the entry that is placed in the dll.xml is also removed.  Delete the Modules folder (or at least the fsuipc directory).  Run FSX.  Now it is completely uninstalled.  Try running FSX and your applications without the fsuipc installed.  EZdok might need it but try using ezdok and see if it works okay.  Certainly FSX does not need it.  You have really old addons so any version of FSUIPC.dll should work.  I would not worry about getting the latest and greatest.  If you reinstall it, right click the installation program and select "Run as Administrator".  When you first start up FSX, make sure you tell FSX that you trust the fsuipc.dll.  Go Fly.

The AVSIM CTD Guide provides guidance on how to find crashes in your Event Viewer.  There is only one main location and the AVSIM CTD Guide tells you exactly where to look with a link to pictures. 

The AppCrashView report link is in the AVSIM CTD Guide.  You download it and then run the application and then look at all of the crash reports.

Best regards,

Thanks for the reply Firehawk44 

I don't know what's up with my event viewer log. It says I had 110 errors the past 7 days but I cant find anything FSX related.

I do have TopCat and I think it uses FSUIPC or either WideClient to transfer Topcat data to the sim. Not sure what this WideClient is.

So that kind of hurts.  

I will try reinstalling GSX after checking with FSdreamteam as suggested to see what happens. Hopefully no issue. Just in case I will download that AppCrashView that's in the CTD Guide.

That dll.xml you mention just to confirm is that in the FSX appdata folder or in a FSX root folder?

GeorgeMB

That dll.xml you mention just to confirm is that in the FSX appdata folder or in a FSX root folder?

It's in the same hidden folder as the fsx.cfg.  I would download and install a neat program called NotePad++.  It shows each section of the dll.xml so it would make deleting just the fsuipc entry a little easier.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

And since the sim ran okay after those two uninstalls I just assumed MCE was a non factor

Think this could be  a interest  to your issue,  sounds like  a similar  issue  to yours

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/460854-mce-crash-unable-to-load-fsx-anymore/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Think this could be  a interest  to your issue,  sounds like  a similar  issue  to yours

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/460854-mce-crash-unable-to-load-fsx-anymore/

I read through it. Not good. I'm kind of slow on the whole changing dll file names and replacing files here and there. Not sure if I should try uninstalling MCE and reinstalling FSUIPC to see if that program works after that. That's the only sequence I didn't try yet. Because as of now FSUIPC doesn't work with or without GSX installed so maybe MCE is a factor. Well, more installing and uninstalling today. :mad:

Thanks for the reply. 

GeorgeMB

A quick 'n' dirty approach would be to just disable the fsinsider.dll for a test.

Well I didn't catch your post until I uninstalled MCE. But after I uninstalled MCE I reinstalled FSUIPC4.939 just for smiles and FSX loaded and operated okay. I did get the whole ''FSUIPC.DLL is a problem and do I want to login with it or without it'' warning but I clicked yes and it loaded okay this time. And after a re launch of the sim a second time, I got no warnings at all other then a MCE message saying there's components missing that it needs to work or something like that. Which is odd because I uninstalled it. But the sim did work okay. 

Now for the sake of seeing what will recreate the problem, which move should I make next? Do I reinstall MCE or GSX first?

GeorgeMB

Now for the sake of seeing what will recreate the problem, which move should I make next? Do I reinstall MCE or GSX first?

I would uninstall MCE next since it has given you an error message.  It's very unlikely GSX would cause the problem.  MCE is an older program.  Looking at page 2 and 3 of the MCE manual - http://www.multicrewxp.com/MCE%20how%20to.pdf it appears Oliver in Post#10 has the correct solution.  You may not have trusted the fsinsider.dll which is a mandatory requirement.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

I would uninstall MCE next since it has given you an error message.  It's very unlikely GSX would cause the problem.  MCE is an older program.  Looking at page 2 and 3 of the MCE manual - http://www.multicrewxp.com/MCE%20how%20to.pdf it appears Oliver in Post#10 has the correct solution.  You may not have trusted the fsinsider.dll which is a mandatory requirement.

Best regards,

Well I just reinstalled GSX minus MCE. And got two CTD's. Sorry if I copied and pasted to much info from the appcrashviewer. Not sure what info is useful or not yet. I'm not getting anywhere fast with this problem though. :angry:

Version=1

EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=130694399721971918
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=7331b3e0-bdd0-11e4-91b2-00038a000015
IntegratorReportIdentifier=7331b3df-bdd0-11e4-91b2-00038a000015
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=10.0.61472.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=475e17d3
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=StackHash_0a9e
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=0.0.0.0
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=00000000
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=ffba0016
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=C:\FSX\fsx.exe
UI[3]=Microsoft Flight Simulator® has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\FSX\fsx.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_cbf5e994470a1a8f\MFC80.DLL
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.DLL
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18201_none_ec80f00e8593ece5\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\syswow64\COMDLG32.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_03ce2c72205943d3\MFC80ENU.DLL
LoadedModule[60]=C:\FSX\language.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\FSX\API.DLL
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCP80.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\FSX\ablscpt.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\FSX\flight.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\FSX\ai_player.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\FSX\acontain.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\FSX\controls.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT8.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\FSX\fsui.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\FSX\atc.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\FSX\facilities.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\FSX\demo.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\FSX\main.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\FSX\fe.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\FSX\util.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\FSX\simprop.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\FSX\g2d.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_34.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx10_34.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\FSX\g3d.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\FSX\panels.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\FSX\multiplayer.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\FSX\ui.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\FSX\sound.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\FSX\sim1.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\FSX\simscheduler.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\FSX\visualfx.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\FSX\window.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\FSX\terrain.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\FSX\weather.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\FSX\symmap.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18455_none_72d576ad8665e853\gdiplus.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\FSX\xuipc.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\FSX\livingwater.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\FSX\fs-traffic.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\FSX\gps.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\system32\RICHED20.DLL
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.msxml2_6bd6b9abf345378f_4.20.9876.0_none_b7e610287b2b4ea5\MSXML4.DLL
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll
LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_34.dll
LoadedModule[126]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll
LoadedModule[127]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
LoadedModule[128]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
LoadedModule[129]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
LoadedModule[130]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[131]=C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
LoadedModule[132]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxdiagn.dll
LoadedModule[133]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll
LoadedModule[134]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll
LoadedModule[135]=C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll
LoadedModule[136]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.DLL
LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gameux.dll
LoadedModule[139]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XmlLite.dll
LoadedModule[141]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wer.dll
LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll
LoadedModule[143]=C:\Windows\System32\wevtapi.dll
LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll
LoadedModule[145]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll
LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
LoadedModule[147]=C:\FSX\uiautomationcore.dll
LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll
LoadedModule[149]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[150]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[151]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[152]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[153]=C:\Windows\system32\XInput9_1_0.dll
LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
LoadedModule[155]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
LoadedModule[156]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[157]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
LoadedModule[158]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
LoadedModule[159]=C:\Windows\system32\dinput.DLL
LoadedModule[160]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[161]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[162]=C:\FSX\bglmanx.dll
LoadedModule[163]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0_none_55f5ecdc14f60568\SimConnect.dll
LoadedModule[164]=C:\FSX\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll
LoadedModule[165]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_6.dll
LoadedModule[166]=C:\FSX\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll
LoadedModule[167]=C:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll
LoadedModule[168]=C:\FSX\PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll
LoadedModule[169]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
LoadedModule[170]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
LoadedModule[171]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_4bf7e3e2bf9ada4c\mfc90.dll
LoadedModule[172]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_49768ef57548175e\MFC90ENU.DLL
LoadedModule[173]=C:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll
LoadedModule[174]=C:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll
LoadedModule[175]=C:\FSX\WaveLib.dll
LoadedModule[176]=C:\FSX\fsInsider.dll
LoadedModule[177]=C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Desktop 9.7\idleproc.dll
LoadedModule[178]=C:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll
LoadedModule[179]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[180]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Microsoft Flight Simulator®
AppPath=C:\FSX\fsx.exe

Version=1

EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=130694398998433479
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=48026d81-bdd0-11e4-91b2-00038a000015
IntegratorReportIdentifier=48026d80-bdd0-11e4-91b2-00038a000015
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=10.0.61472.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=475e17d3
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=StackHash_0a9e
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=0.0.0.0
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=00000000
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=ffb80016
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=C:\FSX\fsx.exe
UI[3]=Microsoft Flight Simulator® has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\FSX\fsx.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_cbf5e994470a1a8f\MFC80.DLL
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.DLL
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18201_none_ec80f00e8593ece5\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\syswow64\COMDLG32.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_03ce2c72205943d3\MFC80ENU.DLL
LoadedModule[60]=C:\FSX\language.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\FSX\API.DLL
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCP80.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\FSX\ablscpt.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\FSX\flight.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\FSX\ai_player.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\FSX\acontain.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\FSX\controls.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT8.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\FSX\fsui.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\FSX\atc.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\FSX\facilities.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\FSX\demo.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\FSX\main.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\FSX\fe.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\FSX\util.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\FSX\simprop.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\FSX\g2d.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_34.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx10_34.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\FSX\g3d.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\FSX\panels.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\FSX\multiplayer.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\FSX\ui.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\FSX\sound.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\FSX\sim1.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\FSX\simscheduler.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\FSX\visualfx.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\FSX\window.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\FSX\terrain.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\FSX\weather.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\FSX\symmap.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18455_none_72d576ad8665e853\gdiplus.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\FSX\xuipc.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\FSX\livingwater.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\FSX\fs-traffic.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\FSX\gps.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\system32\RICHED20.DLL
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.msxml2_6bd6b9abf345378f_4.20.9876.0_none_b7e610287b2b4ea5\MSXML4.DLL
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll
LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_34.dll
LoadedModule[126]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll
LoadedModule[127]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
LoadedModule[128]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
LoadedModule[129]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
LoadedModule[130]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[131]=C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
LoadedModule[132]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxdiagn.dll
LoadedModule[133]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll
LoadedModule[134]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll
LoadedModule[135]=C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll
LoadedModule[136]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.DLL
LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gameux.dll
LoadedModule[139]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XmlLite.dll
LoadedModule[141]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wer.dll
LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll
LoadedModule[143]=C:\Windows\System32\wevtapi.dll
LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll
LoadedModule[145]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll
LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
LoadedModule[147]=C:\FSX\uiautomationcore.dll
LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll
LoadedModule[149]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[150]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[151]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[152]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[153]=C:\Windows\system32\XInput9_1_0.dll
LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
LoadedModule[155]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
LoadedModule[156]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[157]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
LoadedModule[158]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
LoadedModule[159]=C:\Windows\system32\dinput.DLL
LoadedModule[160]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[161]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[162]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[163]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
LoadedModule[164]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[165]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[166]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[167]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll
LoadedModule[168]=C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll
LoadedModule[169]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\shellex.dll
LoadedModule[170]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\MSVCP100.dll
LoadedModule[171]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\MSVCR100.dll
LoadedModule[172]=C:\Windows\system32\ntshrui.dll
LoadedModule[173]=C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll
LoadedModule[174]=C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll
LoadedModule[175]=C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll
LoadedModule[176]=C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Desktop 9.7\idleproc.dll
LoadedModule[177]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
LoadedModule[178]=C:\FSX\bglmanx.dll
LoadedModule[179]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0_none_55f5ecdc14f60568\SimConnect.dll
LoadedModule[180]=C:\FSX\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll
LoadedModule[181]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_6.dll
LoadedModule[182]=C:\FSX\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll
LoadedModule[183]=C:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll
LoadedModule[184]=C:\FSX\PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll
LoadedModule[185]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
LoadedModule[186]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_4bf7e3e2bf9ada4c\mfc90.dll
LoadedModule[187]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_49768ef57548175e\MFC90ENU.DLL
LoadedModule[188]=C:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll
LoadedModule[189]=C:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll
LoadedModule[190]=C:\FSX\WaveLib.dll
LoadedModule[191]=C:\FSX\fsInsider.dll
LoadedModule[192]=C:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll
LoadedModule[193]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[194]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Microsoft Flight Simulator®
AppPath=C:\FSX\fsx.exe

GeorgeMB

LoadedModule[169]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\shellex.dll
LoadedModule[170]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\MSVCP100.dll
LoadedModule[171]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\MSVCR100.dll

It appears your anti-virus program is trapping the required files for GSX to work.  You should always disable your anti-virus program before installing an addon as this is exactly what anti-virus programs do.  They are trying to save you from evil Internet people but in the process they mess up your installation of a program. 

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 and 2008 were installed properly but not Microsoft Visual 2010 (which are the loaded modules quoted above).  Disable your anti-virus program and reinstall GSX.  You might have to reinstall the Standalone Addon Manager too.  I cannot believe that Kaspersky would think that any Microsoft Visual is possibly a virus.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

Good pick up Jim  and depends on what av  the op is running  will make it  worse :)

Peter kelberg